A cable runs down through the bent tube of One Crystal Chandelier to an LED at the end, which points directly up at the suspended crystal.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Meeraboo ST-1 and G-Force by Victor Vett…erlein
- Featured event: Show RCA 2011
- Scantling lamps by Mathias Hahn
- Stone Angels wallpaper by Young & Battag…lia for Mineheart
- Blankets by Snøhetta for Røros Tweed
- Crudo by Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini,… Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon
- South Korean road signs by Studio Dumbar
- Simon Morasi Piperčić stretches belt l…eather over steel frame to create Strain chair
- CMYK lamp by Dennis Parren
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories