A cable runs down through the bent tube of One Crystal Chandelier to an LED at the end, which points directly up at the suspended crystal.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Noooodle by Ding3000
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Karte…ll
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected… garden with Edyn
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Swiss Poster Generator by Ben and Clar…k DuVall
- Numen/For Use creates 3D grid of ropes… inside inflatable String Prototype installation
- With smart textiles we can "download n…ew colours or patterns" to our clothes
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at 55 Neal S…treet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories