A cable runs down through the bent tube of One Crystal Chandelier to an LED at the end, which points directly up at the suspended crystal.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Borderline by A+A cooren
- Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn of Desig…n Drift
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Tea House for Robots by Rootoftwo and PL…Y Architecture
- Lumps of lava act as built-in dimmer swi…tches for porcelain lamps by gt2P
- King Bonk by Fredrikson Stallard
- Proposal for Resuscitating Prehistoric C…reatures by Marguerite Humeau
- Made in Italy talks: Italian Design on t…he Road
- Modern Times by Johannes Tjernberg & Ras…mus Malbert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories