A cable runs down through the bent tube of One Crystal Chandelier to an LED at the end, which points directly up at the suspended crystal.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Design Indaba videos: Nobumichi Tosa
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at Ne…w York design week
- Nendo creates chocolatey waves for Maiso…n&Objet installation
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Backstage – A Sideview on the Moroso D…esign Collection at Gallery 113
- Z Step by Michael Schoner at Depot Basel
- Rrround by Arttu Kuisma and Janne Melajo…ki
- Sebastian Jansson in Milan
- Lost in Translation by Studio Makkink & …Bey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories