A cable runs down through the bent tube of One Crystal Chandelier to an LED at the end, which points directly up at the suspended crystal.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Veil by Dan Tomimatsu
- Binbags by Studio Toogood at The Tempori…um
- The Radiation Collection by NOCC
- Industry Series by Studio Job
- Bone chair by Soyoon Choi
- Student project creates template for tur…ning old tyres into footwear
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- Didier Faustino adds "explosive architec…tural installation" to André Bloc's 1950s villa
- Movie: tour of Design Interactions at Sh…ow RCA 2012 with Tony Dunne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories