The 1:4 bowls were one of eleven products produced by different designers in response to photographs of a fictional character named Vera, which Dezeen featured in a story earlier this week.
Precise measurements were necessary to produce each bowl's concrete components, similar to the regular cake-baking that Vera's mother is imagined to have done.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Dezeen Screen: garden design by Wilson M…cWilliam Studio
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Philippe Nigro designs rounded sofa for …Ligne Roset
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- ATREEM by Nitipak Samsen
- Chair/Stool by Krystian Kowalski
- Tailored Wood by Raw Edges for Cappellin…i
- Origami Sofa by Yumi Yoshida unfolds to …become a floor mat
- Butterfly table by based upon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories