The 1:4 bowls were one of eleven products produced by different designers in response to photographs of a fictional character named Vera, which Dezeen featured in a story earlier this week.
Precise measurements were necessary to produce each bowl's concrete components, similar to the regular cake-baking that Vera's mother is imagined to have done.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by Be…n Faga
- Amanda Levete for Corian at LDF 2
- Tangible Textural Interface by Eunhee Jo… at Show RCA 2012
- Normann Copenhagen launches Form furnitu…re by Simon Legald
- Kaide-taide by Company
- Lanana by Ryszard Rychlicki
- November chair by Veryday
- Bookinist by Nils Holger Moormann
- Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories