The 1:4 bowls were one of eleven products produced by different designers in response to photographs of a fictional character named Vera, which Dezeen featured in a story earlier this week.
Precise measurements were necessary to produce each bowl's concrete components, similar to the regular cake-baking that Vera's mother is imagined to have done.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- V01 LED now available at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Materialism at Gallery Fumi
- Milk by Rasmus B. Fex
- May Kukula's Aroma set produces homema…de room fragrances
- Insert by Leo Yiu
- Fashion collection features solar pane…ls for charging a mobile phone
- This is a Fan by Julien Carretero
- Designed in Hackney: Uniform Wares
- Thorn by Iris van Herpen and United Nu…de
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories