The 1:4 bowls were one of eleven products produced by different designers in response to photographs of a fictional character named Vera, which Dezeen featured in a story earlier this week.
Precise measurements were necessary to produce each bowl's concrete components, similar to the regular cake-baking that Vera's mother is imagined to have done.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Black Forest by Outofstock for Ligne Ros…et
- Flat Mirrors by Big-Game
- Sophia Chang installs stretchy fabric tu…nnels through a gallery
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing 12… of his lovers
- Student project creates template for tur…ning old tyres into footwear
- dezeen at Design Miami/Basel
- Goedzak by Waarmakers
- Dezeen's top ten projects at Design Acad…emy Eindhoven graduation show
- Algae lamp by Christian Vivanco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories