The folded metal shelves simply hook onto the wooden supports and can be flipped over to provide deep, flat platforms or shallow, slanted shelves as required.
The shelves are available to order at The Temporium, which is open until Christmas Eve - see more stories about products for sale here.
Here are some more details from van Nistelrooy:
‘Revolver’ is a display and storage system based on a simple reversible shelf design.
Due to its subtle elegance and great flexibility to display both objects and garments, this shelving system is ideal for either public or domestic environments.
'Revolver' is brings together the beautiful combination of wood and the industrial manufactured metal shelves.
The cantilever system works by simply hooking one shelf above the other into the wooden frame, resulting in a display that can be changed by the turn of a hand.
Douglas fir, sheet metal (powder coated)
Shelf size: 55x32cm
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Benjamin Hubert plays with slip-casting …process to create seamed ceramic tableware
- AutoWed Wedding Machine by Concept Shed
- Fabriano by Riccardo Nannini, Domenico O…refice and Emanuele Pizzolorusso
- Mag・net・ic by Akiko Oue
- Camouflage light by Front for Zero
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines traditio…nal and contemporary metalwork
- Nordic designers create furniture and ho…meware for Muuto
- The Spyfrost Project by Dave Trautrimas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories