The folded metal shelves simply hook onto the wooden supports and can be flipped over to provide deep, flat platforms or shallow, slanted shelves as required.
The shelves are available to order at The Temporium, which is open until Christmas Eve - see more stories about products for sale here.
Here are some more details from van Nistelrooy:
‘Revolver’ is a display and storage system based on a simple reversible shelf design.
Due to its subtle elegance and great flexibility to display both objects and garments, this shelving system is ideal for either public or domestic environments.
'Revolver' is brings together the beautiful combination of wood and the industrial manufactured metal shelves.
The cantilever system works by simply hooking one shelf above the other into the wooden frame, resulting in a display that can be changed by the turn of a hand.
Douglas fir, sheet metal (powder coated)
Shelf size: 55x32cm
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Foam dipped in rubber becomes seating by… Jo Nagasaka
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Tomo…ko Azumi
- Corner Bin by Kitman Keung
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- Tokujin Yoshioka launches mobile phone
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- Jeonghwa Seo experiments with form for S…tructure For Use benches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories