The folded metal shelves simply hook onto the wooden supports and can be flipped over to provide deep, flat platforms or shallow, slanted shelves as required.
The shelves are available to order at The Temporium, which is open until Christmas Eve - see more stories about products for sale here.
Here are some more details from van Nistelrooy:
‘Revolver’ is a display and storage system based on a simple reversible shelf design.
Due to its subtle elegance and great flexibility to display both objects and garments, this shelving system is ideal for either public or domestic environments.
'Revolver' is brings together the beautiful combination of wood and the industrial manufactured metal shelves.
The cantilever system works by simply hooking one shelf above the other into the wooden frame, resulting in a display that can be changed by the turn of a hand.
Douglas fir, sheet metal (powder coated)
Shelf size: 55x32cm
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent stee…l triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Zanocchi & Starke combine desktop book…end and battery-powered lamp
- Ruché beds and tables by Inga Sempé …for Ligne Roset
- Concept car by Ross Lovegrove for Rena…ult
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Des…ign Museum
- Kram Weisshaar show new chairs
- Rrround by Arttu Kuisma and Janne Mela…joki
- Long-d by Kitmen Keung
- Movie: Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories