The folded metal shelves simply hook onto the wooden supports and can be flipped over to provide deep, flat platforms or shallow, slanted shelves as required.
The shelves are available to order at The Temporium, which is open until Christmas Eve - see more stories about products for sale here.
Here are some more details from van Nistelrooy:
‘Revolver’ is a display and storage system based on a simple reversible shelf design.
Due to its subtle elegance and great flexibility to display both objects and garments, this shelving system is ideal for either public or domestic environments.
'Revolver' is brings together the beautiful combination of wood and the industrial manufactured metal shelves.
The cantilever system works by simply hooking one shelf above the other into the wooden frame, resulting in a display that can be changed by the turn of a hand.
Douglas fir, sheet metal (powder coated)
Shelf size: 55x32cm
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- MOY by Elvis Tomljenovic
- Piana by David Chipperfield for Alessi
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Dezeen Live movie series
- Lamp OOO by Sergio Mannino and Jan Habra…ken
- Public Office Landscape by Fuseproject f…or Herman Miller
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas bau…ble designers
- PXR-8 by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- Sensual Wave installation illuminates an… empty dock at La Grande-Motte harbour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories