The Temporium: illustrator Vic Lee's intricate prints documenting London streets are on show at our Christmas shop The Temporium, open until 24 December at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
Depicting Portobello Road, Columbia Road, Upper Street and a mixture of London stories, the designs are hand-printed in an open edition on 100% cotton paper.
Each one is signed, numbered and embossed with the artist's mark.
Other prints at The Temporium include Woop Studios - see our earlier Advent Calendar story here.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- iPhonekiller by Ronen Kadushin
- Scout designed by Big-Game now available… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
- Zai CORE Axe by Kacper Hamilton
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Hedda Torgersen's anthropomorphic Boo la…mp to be exhibited at 100% Norway
- Dezeen's top design quotes of 2014
- How they did the floor at the KEF launch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories