The Temporium: illustrator Vic Lee's intricate prints documenting London streets are on show at our Christmas shop The Temporium, open until 24 December at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
Depicting Portobello Road, Columbia Road, Upper Street and a mixture of London stories, the designs are hand-printed in an open edition on 100% cotton paper.
Each one is signed, numbered and embossed with the artist's mark.
Other prints at The Temporium include Woop Studios - see our earlier Advent Calendar story here.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Blend by Mieke Meijer
- Flow(t) glassware by Nao Tamura at Lumin…aire Lab
- Barbarians by the Campana Brothers for E…dra
- Botanica by Formafantasma
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
- EuroK-Cars at the Royal College of Art
- Scout designed by Big-Game now available… at Dezeen Watch Store
- REC & PLAY by Yuri Suzuki and Oscar Diaz
- Drawing Lamp by Thomas Feichtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories