The Temporium: illustrator Vic Lee's intricate prints documenting London streets are on show at our Christmas shop The Temporium, open until 24 December at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
Depicting Portobello Road, Columbia Road, Upper Street and a mixture of London stories, the designs are hand-printed in an open edition on 100% cotton paper.
Each one is signed, numbered and embossed with the artist's mark.
Other prints at The Temporium include Woop Studios - see our earlier Advent Calendar story here.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- More Design Indaba videos
- Laputa by Outofstock
- David Adjaye designs Double Zero chairs …for Moroso
- Very Hungry by Mimijumi
- 20 litre Coat Stand by Peter Marigold
- Francis Bitonti and New Skins Workshop s…tudents 3D-print flexible dress on a MakerBot
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives direct…ions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- NAN18 by Jörg Boner and Christian Deube…r for Nanoo
- Design Miami/Basel 2008: Designers of th…e Future winners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories