The Temporium: illustrator Vic Lee's intricate prints documenting London streets are on show at our Christmas shop The Temporium, open until 24 December at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
Depicting Portobello Road, Columbia Road, Upper Street and a mixture of London stories, the designs are hand-printed in an open edition on 100% cotton paper.
Each one is signed, numbered and embossed with the artist's mark.
Other prints at The Temporium include Woop Studios - see our earlier Advent Calendar story here.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Tagliente by Plasma Studio and ewo
- Juuri by Sarah Böttger
- Ovale by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Al…essi
- Otokurage by Nendo
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- Chair-4a by Michael Young
- Entfaltung collapsible fashion by Jule W…aibel
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and B…arnabé Fillion
- Family of OLEDs by Johanna Schoemaker
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories