The Temporium: illustrator Vic Lee's intricate prints documenting London streets are on show at our Christmas shop The Temporium, open until 24 December at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
Depicting Portobello Road, Columbia Road, Upper Street and a mixture of London stories, the designs are hand-printed in an open edition on 100% cotton paper.
Each one is signed, numbered and embossed with the artist's mark.
Other prints at The Temporium include Woop Studios - see our earlier Advent Calendar story here.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Bavaria by Studio Job
- Nadia furniture by Jin Kuramoto made usi…ng Japanese shipbuilding techniques
- Nika Zupanc adds seating to her collecti…on for Sé
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro
- Janne Kyttanen builds 3D-printed sofa fr…om a minimal mesh
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- TAF imagines an impossible house with po…sters for Paper Collective
- V&A presents extreme footwear in Shoes: …Pleasure and Pain exhibition
- "Marble is back in favour" say designers… at Milan 2014
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories