X marks the sport where you hang your hat and coat with these hooks that also function as coat hangers.
Named the X Hanger, the multi-purpose hook was designed by Kfir Schwalb of Israel.
The cross-shaped hooks are made from powder-coated, bent steel and are available in an assortment of colours.
You can see more projects by Israeli designers in our special feature.
Here are a few more words from Schwalb:
The idea came from observing ordinary daily functions. Everyone who has a clothes hanger needs 2 hanging options: a hook rack option and a clothes hanger option.
The result is a kind of fusion between these two functions.
Materials: CNC powder-coated bent steel
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- Bouroullec brothers design minimal colou…red Ruutu vases for Iittala
- Love With You music video by Harald Hara…ldsson
- Pinxo by Ferran Lajara
- When Gravity Fails by Sruli Recht
- Snøhetta entices bees into Oslo with ho…ney-coloured Vulkan Beehives
- Robots by Rusti D. at R 20th Century
- Alec Issigonis "would be happy that MINI… is alive and kicking" says BMW design chief
- Cork corner stops Ilias Ernst's minimal …clock from rolling away
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories