X marks the sport where you hang your hat and coat with these hooks that also function as coat hangers.
Named the X Hanger, the multi-purpose hook was designed by Kfir Schwalb of Israel.
The cross-shaped hooks are made from powder-coated, bent steel and are available in an assortment of colours.
You can see more projects by Israeli designers in our special feature.
Here are a few more words from Schwalb:
The idea came from observing ordinary daily functions. Everyone who has a clothes hanger needs 2 hanging options: a hook rack option and a clothes hanger option.
The result is a kind of fusion between these two functions.
Materials: CNC powder-coated bent steel
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
- Bouroullec Collection by Ronan and Erwan… Bouroullec for Hay
- Blocco stool by Naoto Fukasawa for Plank
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- Inaugural London design sale and think t…ank at Phillips de Pury & Company
- 17 Days of Summer by Jordon Cheung
- Float by Benjamin Hubert for Unique Cope…nhagen
- La part des Anges by Duende
- Algae lamp by Christian Vivanco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories