X marks the sport where you hang your hat and coat with these hooks that also function as coat hangers.
Named the X Hanger, the multi-purpose hook was designed by Kfir Schwalb of Israel.
The cross-shaped hooks are made from powder-coated, bent steel and are available in an assortment of colours.
You can see more projects by Israeli designers in our special feature.
Here are a few more words from Schwalb:
The idea came from observing ordinary daily functions. Everyone who has a clothes hanger needs 2 hanging options: a hook rack option and a clothes hanger option.
The result is a kind of fusion between these two functions.
Materials: CNC powder-coated bent steel
- Naoto Fukasawa designs streamlined Infob…ar A03 smartphone for KDDI
- Evolution by Nacho Carbonell
- Alexander Gufler unveils sculptural wood…en furniture for TON
- SCP at Maison & Objet
- Sebastian Bergne's Hot Milk Lab encourag…es flavour experiments
- Charline Ronzon-Jaricot designs glass ap…paratus to capture olfactory memories
- Scholten & Baijings cut graphic patterns… into glassware for J Hill's Standard
- #Flock by BERG for Twitter
- A Gust of Wind by Paul Cocksedge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories