X marks the sport where you hang your hat and coat with these hooks that also function as coat hangers.
Named the X Hanger, the multi-purpose hook was designed by Kfir Schwalb of Israel.
The cross-shaped hooks are made from powder-coated, bent steel and are available in an assortment of colours.
You can see more projects by Israeli designers in our special feature.
Here are a few more words from Schwalb:
The idea came from observing ordinary daily functions. Everyone who has a clothes hanger needs 2 hanging options: a hook rack option and a clothes hanger option.
The result is a kind of fusion between these two functions.
Materials: CNC powder-coated bent steel
- "Immersive virtual world" by Gareth Pugh… and Inition installed at Selfridges
- Shanghai by hop!design
- Family Bench by Valentin Garal for Le Po…rc-Shop
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- Arc table by Foster + Partners for Molte…ni&C
- Movie: Newton Virus by Troika
- Selfportrait by Ka-Lai Chan
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
- Architects' faces are made up of their b…uildings in Federico Babina's Archiportraits series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories