X marks the sport where you hang your hat and coat with these hooks that also function as coat hangers.
Named the X Hanger, the multi-purpose hook was designed by Kfir Schwalb of Israel.
The cross-shaped hooks are made from powder-coated, bent steel and are available in an assortment of colours.
You can see more projects by Israeli designers in our special feature.
Here are a few more words from Schwalb:
The idea came from observing ordinary daily functions. Everyone who has a clothes hanger needs 2 hanging options: a hook rack option and a clothes hanger option.
The result is a kind of fusion between these two functions.
Materials: CNC powder-coated bent steel
- Andromeda by Ross Lovegrove for Yamagiwa
- Kuki chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Mo…roni
- Dyslexic Objects win New Designer of the… Year Award 2013
- Stuart Haygarth at ToolsGalerie
- Stackle modular shelving system designed… by THINKK Studio
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like cond…oms
- Iris van Herpen curates a fashion magazi…ne
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
- Dezeen Watch Store: Uniform Wares 150 Se…ries back in stock!
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories