In this third of four interviews with some of the designers who'll be part of Dezeen Watch Store and friends at the Interiors UK exhibition in Birmingham from 22 January, Swedish designer Johan Lidehäll presents his Bookman bicycles lights.
Dezeen Watch Store and friends will be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre in Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- Something Fishy by Róshildur Jónsdótt…ir
- 100% by Ross Lovegrove for Danese
- Block Watch by Tom Dixon now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
- Ascent by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby …at Haunch of Venison
- Icelandic designer creates floatation ca…ps and armbands for bathing in geothermal water
- Jewellerysense by Flóra Vági
- Modernatique by Hyung Suk Cho
- Heal's unveils first fabric collection s…ince 1970s
- Dezeen launches Zaha Hadid blog
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories