In this third of four interviews with some of the designers who'll be part of Dezeen Watch Store and friends at the Interiors UK exhibition in Birmingham from 22 January, Swedish designer Johan Lidehäll presents his Bookman bicycles lights.
Dezeen Watch Store and friends will be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre in Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's Wor…ld Cup stadiums
- Knoll reissues armchair by late Charle…s Pollock
- TAAT's interactive theatre set is desi…gned to "tickle a higher sense of spatial awareness"
- Rings by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- Magnetic Fields by Studio Tord Boontje
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Food Huggers by Adrienne McNicholas an…d Michelle Ivankovic
- Marija Puipaitė shapes Embracing Touc…h seats with the outline of her legs
- Chair for Dali by Kei Harada
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories