In this third of four interviews with some of the designers who'll be part of Dezeen Watch Store and friends at the Interiors UK exhibition in Birmingham from 22 January, Swedish designer Johan Lidehäll presents his Bookman bicycles lights.
Dezeen Watch Store and friends will be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre in Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- Chambre d'Ami by Matali Crasset for Camp…eggi
- Tent London and designersblock movie
- Mediumwave by Jake Rich is a pod-shaped …microwave on wheels
- GrandArmy rebrands United States Postal …Service with "Americana" graphics
- Tools for Life by OMA for Knoll
- Daylight Entrance by Daniel Rybakken
- Matteo Thun for VitrA
- Bookbinder Shelf and bedroom furniture b…y Florian Hauswirth
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories