In this third of four interviews with some of the designers who'll be part of Dezeen Watch Store and friends at the Interiors UK exhibition in Birmingham from 22 January, Swedish designer Johan Lidehäll presents his Bookman bicycles lights.
Dezeen Watch Store and friends will be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre in Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- Readme by Peter Böckel
- Nendo's Tokyo Tribal furniture incorpora…tes bamboo baskets
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by L…uzinterruptus
- Brazil by Daniel Widrig
- Single Hand Watches by Defakto
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- The Sound of the Earth by Yuri Suzuki
- Porcelain by Jaime Hayón for Kutani Cho…emon
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle is… designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories