In this third of four interviews with some of the designers who'll be part of Dezeen Watch Store and friends at the Interiors UK exhibition in Birmingham from 22 January, Swedish designer Johan Lidehäll presents his Bookman bicycles lights.
Dezeen Watch Store and friends will be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre in Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- Snøhetta entices bees into Oslo with ho…ney-coloured Vulkan Beehives
- Philippe Starck launches MASS cycling co…llection at Eurobike
- Atelier Yokyok installs vaulted string t…unnels in a Gothic cloister garden
- Moof by Sjoerd Smit for Areaware
- Growing Vases by Nendo for Lasvit
- Studio Makkink & Bey creates Blue Potter…y using traditional Indian techniques
- Copy by Kueng Caputo
- Dezeen Screen: Confluences and Entailles… at Ligne Roset Westend
- New Gehry door handles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories