Designed by architect and e15 founder Philipp Mainzer, the tables come in two different diametres and heights with white, brown or black marble.
Here's some more information from e15:
Evolving the main collection of premium furniture, e15 introduces a range of elegant and playful products designed by architect Philipp Mainzer. The new pieces feature refined materials and finishes reaching beyond the renowned use of solid wood for the collection.
SIDE TABLES CT09 ENOKI
With the smart and playful side tables CT09 ENOKI, e15 introduces marble for the collection, applying it to novel form for the ubiquitous side table. Cleverly toying with material, colour and dimensions, the versatile side tables are presented in combinations of rich marble and coloured steel. Available in two different diameters and heights, the CT09 ENOKI side tables are offered in white, brown or black marble table tops, which are combined with harmonising or contrasting co- loured steel bases in subtle or unusual combinations; honey yellow or nude coloured steel supports a brown marble top, a subtle mint green compliments a white Carrara top, or alternatively a neon red base highlights black or white marble tops, in addition to other interesting combinations, pure shades of all white or black for the entire table are also offered.
- Another Ceramic Candlestick by Marie Des…suant for Another Country
- KRUZIFIX by Stefan Strumbel
- X Y and Z by Daniel Lorch
- Benjamin Hubert and Moroso "share a pass…ion for innovations in textile"
- Opus Incertum by Sean Yoo for Casamania
- Daniel Weil designs deconstructed clocks… for Design Museum exhibition
- Join by Ding3000
- Moritz Putzier designs Cooking Table for… collaborative meal preparation
- Magnets connect Ilya Tkach's two-part de…sk lamp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories