This movie shows how French studio FREAKS freearchitects stuck huge dimension arrows onto the facade of the French Communist Party Headquarters in Paris in a bid to educate the general public about the importance of architecture.
Completed in the sixties by renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the building has a glazed curtain wall by French architect Jean Prouvé, on which the installation is affixed.
- The Cloud by Atelier Hapsitus
- House for Three Children by Masato Sek…iya
- Macedonian Orthodox Church by Bif-Stud…io
- Phoenix Observation Tower by BIG
- Summerhouse Lagnö by Tham & Videgård… Arkitekter
- "Peaceful and neutral" mortuary comple…ted by Raul Sousa Cardoso and Graça Vaz
- Love Architecture completes house of t…wo halves overlooking an Austrian valley
- New Pinterest board: architecture for …death
- Urban Forest by MAD
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories