This movie shows how French studio FREAKS freearchitects stuck huge dimension arrows onto the facade of the French Communist Party Headquarters in Paris in a bid to educate the general public about the importance of architecture.
Completed in the sixties by renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the building has a glazed curtain wall by French architect Jean Prouvé, on which the installation is affixed.
- Sparrenberg Castle visitor centre by Max… Dudler boasts striated concrete walls
- Private House in Cologne by SMO Architek…tur
- 313 Art Project by VOID planning
- Bottière Chenaie by Block Architects
- Vo Trong Nghia's Farming Kindergarten ha…s a vegetable garden on its looping roof
- House in Aoto by High Land Design
- Composting Shed by Groves-Raines Archite…cts
- Samaranch Memorial Museum by HAO and Arc…hiland Beijing
- Shelf Hotel by 3Gatti Architecture Studi…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories