This movie shows how French studio FREAKS freearchitects stuck huge dimension arrows onto the facade of the French Communist Party Headquarters in Paris in a bid to educate the general public about the importance of architecture.
Completed in the sixties by renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the building has a glazed curtain wall by French architect Jean Prouvé, on which the installation is affixed.
- House in Fujizakura by Case Design Studi…o
- Frieze Art Fair Pavilions by Carmody Gro…arke
- London Festival of Architecture update
- Saldus Music and Art School by Made
- Skyroom by David Kohn Architects
- Share House LT Josai by Naruse Inokuma A…rchitects
- The Round Tower by De Matos Ryan
- Private house near Moscow by Zaha Hadid
- Greenhouse at Grüningen Botanical Garde…n by Buehrer Wuest Architekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories