This movie shows how French studio FREAKS freearchitects stuck huge dimension arrows onto the facade of the French Communist Party Headquarters in Paris in a bid to educate the general public about the importance of architecture.
Completed in the sixties by renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the building has a glazed curtain wall by French architect Jean Prouvé, on which the installation is affixed.
- Sunnyside Up by SO-IL
- Gimpo Art Hall by G.Lab*
- Pavilion 21 MINI Opera Space by Coop Him…melb(l)au
- Salvation Army Citadel Corps by Hudson A…rchitects
- Safe House by Robert Konieczny
- Lisbon police headquarters given monochr…ome geometric facades by Saraiva + Associados
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- The Cat House by Key Operation
- The War Rooms, St. James's Park by Ned S…cott
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories