This movie shows how French studio FREAKS freearchitects stuck huge dimension arrows onto the facade of the French Communist Party Headquarters in Paris in a bid to educate the general public about the importance of architecture.
Completed in the sixties by renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the building has a glazed curtain wall by French architect Jean Prouvé, on which the installation is affixed.
- Cloudy Bay Shack by Paul Rolfe Architect…s and Tonkin Zulaikha Greer Architects
- Single Family House in Kacergine by Gint…aras Balcytis
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid movie
- Rollercoaster by Interval Architects
- Moses Mabhida Stadium by GMP Architekten
- Portico by Aida Atelier and Kuno Lab
- The Orangery by Liddicoat & Goldhill
- Future tourists could "travel the virtua…l world instead of the physical"
- Triptyque's shiny metal restaurant hover…s over São Paulo shopping complex
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories