This movie shows how French studio FREAKS freearchitects stuck huge dimension arrows onto the facade of the French Communist Party Headquarters in Paris in a bid to educate the general public about the importance of architecture.
Completed in the sixties by renowned Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the building has a glazed curtain wall by French architect Jean Prouvé, on which the installation is affixed.
- Triple One by Renzo Piano Building Works…hop
- Home 06 by i29
- Lilas by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Villa Geldrop by Hofman Dujardin Archite…cts
- Het Zwarte Huis Bakers Architecten
- Dezeen archive: holiday homes
- Dear Ginza Building by Amano Design Offi…ce
- Kew Tree Top Walkway by Marks Barfield A…rchitects
- Office building in Calle Alfonso Gomez b…y Samuel Torres de Carvalho and Pedro Palmero Cabezas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories