Called Plissè, meaning 'pleated', the designs include a black cover with an insert of black gridlines on white paper, or grey covers with graduated fluorescent inserts.
The folders come in A5, A4 and A3 sizes.
Check out more designer stationery on Dezeen here.
- Plus salt and pepper mills by Norway Say…s
- Chairs for the Dysfunctional by Alice Wa…ng
- Tom Dixon in Trafalgar Square movie
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- Shell by Julia Krantz
- Monolith eroded marble tableware by Shir…a Keret
- Plastic Relics by Committee for Cibone E…ditions
- Pilke by Tuukka Halonen for Skandium
- Plicate by Benjamin Hubert for NAVA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories