Called Plissè, meaning 'pleated', the designs include a black cover with an insert of black gridlines on white paper, or grey covers with graduated fluorescent inserts.
The folders come in A5, A4 and A3 sizes.
Check out more designer stationery on Dezeen here.
- Balloon Chair by h220430 appears to floa…t above the ground
- Paper works by Simon Schubert
- Dandelight by Drift
- Wenlock and Mandeville by iris
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
- Army of folded carpet suits by Didier Fa…ustino exhibited in Paris
- Architects' Jewellery collection is made… up of miniature draughting tools
- Air Multiplier by Dyson
- Lapel by Stuart Mcfarlane
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories