Called Plissè, meaning 'pleated', the designs include a black cover with an insert of black gridlines on white paper, or grey covers with graduated fluorescent inserts.
The folders come in A5, A4 and A3 sizes.
Check out more designer stationery on Dezeen here.
- Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA 2…012
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Roger Arquer
- Blå Station's Poppe chair is just 33 ce…ntimetres wide
- Pipe and Trattoria by Jasper Morrison fo…r Magis
- Suna Broom by Joseph Guerra
- Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale: S…ol by Shin Azumi now half price
- Too Late watches
- New magazines: "It's gloriously single-m…inded"
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories