Called Plissè, meaning 'pleated', the designs include a black cover with an insert of black gridlines on white paper, or grey covers with graduated fluorescent inserts.
The folders come in A5, A4 and A3 sizes.
Check out more designer stationery on Dezeen here.
- Renee Nicole Sander creates translucent …plastic garments for her graduate fashion collection
- Moooi in Milan
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
- Handmade Mass Production by Folkform
- Divers by Janina Loeve
- Sleep Series by Another Country for Heal…'s
- Neri&Hu for De La Espada
- DTILE by Peter van der Jagt, Erik Jan Kw…akkel and Arnout Visser
- Kitchen Insects by Sayaka Yamamoto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories