Called Plissè, meaning 'pleated', the designs include a black cover with an insert of black gridlines on white paper, or grey covers with graduated fluorescent inserts.
The folders come in A5, A4 and A3 sizes.
Check out more designer stationery on Dezeen here.
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
- The Country Trainer by Jasper Morrison f…or Camper
- Flower-shaped lamp that blooms at night …by Constantin Bolimond
- BMW i Pedelec Concept
- Daytimer watch by Will Alsop with Federi…co Grazzini for Alessi
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert exhibits blown…-glass "clouds" at Gallery Fumi
- Reddress by Company
- Homage to Karl by Patrycja Domanska and …Felix Gieselmann
- Ad Hoc by Peter Schäfer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories