Called Plissè, meaning 'pleated', the designs include a black cover with an insert of black gridlines on white paper, or grey covers with graduated fluorescent inserts.
The folders come in A5, A4 and A3 sizes.
Check out more designer stationery on Dezeen here.
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- This Is Not A Duet exhibition presents… unrelated design collections at New York's Chamber gallery
- New Pinterest board: Nendo
- Help! I Want to Save a Life by Graham …Douglas for Help Remedies and DKMS
- Confession by Nick Ross
- Tata Nano by Tata Motors
- 4D typography by Lo Siento
- Raum404 creates freestanding mirrors a…nd furniture for Zurich hair salon
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving …unit
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories