The product for David Design is made of bent tubular steel with an optional upholstered seat pad.
It's part of the Atelier Collection, David Design's first series since it came under new management, which also includes pieces by Inga Sempé, Luca Nichetto, Benjamin Hubert and Staffan Holm.
Also on Dezeen this Valentine's day: love-struck paperclips by Lee Washington.
- Movie: Yuri Suzuki at Designers in Resid…ence 2012
- Vera & Kyte creates colourful furniture …collection from lacquered steel
- Sparkling Chair by Marcel Wanders for Ma…gis
- Kelly Marklove at New Designers
- Interview: BarberOsgerby on designing th…e Olympic Torch
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
- Species of Illumination interactive ligh…ts go in search of humans and dark spots
- Wrong for Hay collection
- Fang by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories