The product for David Design is made of bent tubular steel with an optional upholstered seat pad.
It's part of the Atelier Collection, David Design's first series since it came under new management, which also includes pieces by Inga Sempé, Luca Nichetto, Benjamin Hubert and Staffan Holm.
Also on Dezeen this Valentine's day: love-struck paperclips by Lee Washington.
- Elements by Dick van Hoff at Gallery Lib…by Sellers
- Styrofoam Sofa by Kwangho Lee
- Campana Brothers video interview 1
- Veuve Clicquot Out of the Box in Milan
- Samuel Wilkinson's Thirty lamp rotates a…t a constant angle
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- Interieur 2012 uniforms by Damien Fredri…ksen Ravn
- Rubber Stool by h220430
- Buoy Lamps by PostlerFerguson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories