The product for David Design is made of bent tubular steel with an optional upholstered seat pad.
It's part of the Atelier Collection, David Design's first series since it came under new management, which also includes pieces by Inga Sempé, Luca Nichetto, Benjamin Hubert and Staffan Holm.
Also on Dezeen this Valentine's day: love-struck paperclips by Lee Washington.
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
- Rewrite by GamFratesi for Ligne Roset
- AndreyAndShay melds colourful bristles t…o form Monobloc Brushes
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at Ne…w York design week
- Nendo's Float stool for Moroso looks imp…ossible
- Untitled Lights by Karen Ryan
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- Dezeen Watch Store identity by Zerofee
- Poly Bowls by Martin Zampach
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories