The product for David Design is made of bent tubular steel with an optional upholstered seat pad.
It's part of the Atelier Collection, David Design's first series since it came under new management, which also includes pieces by Inga Sempé, Luca Nichetto, Benjamin Hubert and Staffan Holm.
Also on Dezeen this Valentine's day: love-struck paperclips by Lee Washington.
- Lamps by John Procario
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur 2
- Microbial Home by Philips Design
- Halfbike II is a pedal-powered vehicle… for navigating city streets
- Coat-hanger Chopper by Michael Schone…r
- David Adjaye, Piet Hein Eek and more o…n the Dezeen Watch Store blog
- Woodwalk by Paul Coudamy
- Design High at Louise Blouin Foundatio…n
- Little Disk Program by Industrial Faci…lity
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories