Dezeen Wire: Mark Prigg of London newspaper the Evening Standard interviews Jonathan Ive, senior vice president of industrial design at Apple, about what makes a great designer, obsessing over tiny details and his dislike of "designers wagging their tails in my face" - Evening Standard
Read more about Jonathan Ive on Dezeen here.
- Soft Oak chair by Pepe Heykoop
- Jule Waibel recreates origami paper dres…ses in chiffon
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- Maarten Baas: "My Smoke furniture was an… instant success"
- Fabrica researchers explore temperature …theme for sensory installation in Milan
- Martijn van Strien launches experimental… fashion label with laser-cut garments
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
- Senz windproof umbrellas receive graphic…s by Yoske Nishiumi
- Pebble by KiBiSi at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories