Dezeen Wire: Mark Prigg of London newspaper the Evening Standard interviews Jonathan Ive, senior vice president of industrial design at Apple, about what makes a great designer, obsessing over tiny details and his dislike of "designers wagging their tails in my face" - Evening Standard
Read more about Jonathan Ive on Dezeen here.
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp wi…th clashing colours
- Honken furniture for Blå Station is des…igned to acquire "a beautiful patina of history"
- Boundaries between analogue and digital …tools "are becoming irrelevant"
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match new… Whitney Museum
- Norbert Wangen for Boffi
- Spanish Design in Milan 2010
- Feel the Difference by NL Architects
- TMA-1 By KiBiSi for AIAIAI
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories