Competition: we've teamed up with Sydney design brand Dosh to give away five of their new AERO flame money clip wallets.
Congratulations to the winners! Matt Cunningham in the UK, Vera Trindade in Portugal, Lorraine Wood in the UK, Stefan Falk in Germany and Fidinirina Radaody in France all won an AERO wallet by Dosh.
Injection moulded from a durable water resistant polymer, the wallets have no stitching and accommodate all international banknotes.
Each AERO wallet comes with a handcrafted stainless steel money clip that folds over banknotes, keeping them in place.
The compact and streamlined design allows AERO to slip in and out of pockets with ease.
Designed and manufactured in Sydney, the minimalistic wallets are available in eight bold colours and are 100% recyclable.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Heres some more text from Dosh:
Dosh is a Sydney based designer accessories brand, founded by Henri Spaile and Mark Armstrong. The ethos of Dosh is functional, minimalist products designed to streamline your life. Since the release of the first Dosh range in 2007, the brand has catapulted into the limelight around the world. Made for guys with an active lifestyle and attitude, Dosh wallets are now a global success story stocked in premium fashion, design and street wear, stores around the world.
- 6 card capacity
- Handcrafted stainless steel money clip
- Compact streamlined shape
- Water resistant Desmopan material
- 100% recyclable material
- Made in Australia
- One year warranty
112mm x 81mm x 13mm
Wallet body – TPU
Money Clip – Stainless Steel
Case – PC
- Clarity Bike by Designaffairs
- Saturn by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Note Design Studio designs colourful ash… tables for Fogia
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Seeper at Tent Digital
- Dezeen's London Design Festival audio gu…ide
- Bird chair by Jungmo Yang
- BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons
- Interview with Tord Boontje on RCA Inten…t show
- Vera, Chapter One by KM and ÉM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories