Clerkenwell Design Week 2012: Dezeen are media partners for the London series of Pecha Kucha talks, and the next one takes place on Thursday 24 May at Clerkenwell Design Week with speakers including architect Nigel Coates, architecture publisher Peter Murray and designer Benjamin Hubert.
The event will start at 7pm in the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John Street, the event’s main venue where you can also find our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up - more details here. Entrance is free but please register in advance for entrance to Clerkenwell Design Week.
The evening will be chaired by Icon magazine editor Christopher Turner and speakers include:
Deriving its name from the Japanese term for the sound of ‘chit chat’, PechaKucha was devised and shared by Klein Dytham architecture, and consists of a series of presentations where each participant shows 20 images for 20 seconds.
- Eidos by Tim Bouckley, Millie Clive-Sm…ith, Mi Eun Kim and Yuta Sugawara
- Nendo designs Fusion furniture and hom…eware collection for BoConcept
- Ai Weiwei's Forever Bicycles installed… at Palazzo Franchetti in Venice
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
- Moooi opens New York showroom to targe…t booming US design market
- The History of Typography by Ben Barre…tt-Forrest
- Catchbowl by Torafu Architects
- New 104 Series by Uniform Wares at Dez…een Watch Store
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume int…o different notes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories