Clerkenwell Design Week 2012: Dezeen are media partners for the London series of Pecha Kucha talks, and the next one takes place on Thursday 24 May at Clerkenwell Design Week with speakers including architect Nigel Coates, architecture publisher Peter Murray and designer Benjamin Hubert.
The event will start at 7pm in the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John Street, the event’s main venue where you can also find our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up - more details here. Entrance is free but please register in advance for entrance to Clerkenwell Design Week.
The evening will be chaired by Icon magazine editor Christopher Turner and speakers include:
Deriving its name from the Japanese term for the sound of ‘chit chat’, PechaKucha was devised and shared by Klein Dytham architecture, and consists of a series of presentations where each participant shows 20 images for 20 seconds.
- Witches' Kitchen by Studio Tord Boontje
- Viktor & Rolf turns Van Gogh artworks in…to sculptural haute-couture garments
- Braun Design at Paul Smith Albemarle Str…eet by das programm
- Ross Lovegrove for KEF 2
- Tower: Instant Structure for Schacht XII… by rAndom International
- Unexpected Welcome at Moooi London
- Constructive by Form Us With Love
- Daan Roosegaarde's glowing Van Gogh cycl…e path to open in the Netherlands
- Pila and Pilo by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle…cfor Magis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories