Clerkenwell Design Week 2012: Dezeen are media partners for the London series of Pecha Kucha talks, and the next one takes place on Thursday 24 May at Clerkenwell Design Week with speakers including architect Nigel Coates, architecture publisher Peter Murray and designer Benjamin Hubert.
The event will start at 7pm in the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John Street, the event’s main venue where you can also find our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up - more details here. Entrance is free but please register in advance for entrance to Clerkenwell Design Week.
The evening will be chaired by Icon magazine editor Christopher Turner and speakers include:
Deriving its name from the Japanese term for the sound of ‘chit chat’, PechaKucha was devised and shared by Klein Dytham architecture, and consists of a series of presentations where each participant shows 20 images for 20 seconds.
- Furniture from Buildings by Architectkid…d and Osisu
- Dezeen podcast: Paul Smith
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
- Losing Your Marbles by Charlotte Moneype…nny
- Poor Toys by Poorex
- Marc Newson at Gagosian Gallery in Londo…n
- Benjamin Hubert experiments with glass b…lowing to create Beacon lamps
- Vibrating kGoal activity tracker monitor…s vaginal exercises
- The Sea Chair by Alexander Groves, Azusa… Murakami and Kieren Jones
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories