A few tons of concrete was all professional skateboarder Philipp Schuster needed to turn this derelict hunting lodge in Salzburg, Austria, into an indoor skate park.
Concrete mounds and ramps are dotted around the house against the walls, underneath the windows and around the fireplace.
Once the concrete had set, the house was redecorated and filled with vintage furniture, antiques and hunting trophies to reference its former use as a hunter's residence.
Another skateboarder also recently enlisted the help of an architect to design a house where every surface can be skated over - see it here.
If skateboarding doen't appeal to you, how about a house with a slide connecting its floors or one with an indoor climbing wall? See all our stories about buildings with slides here and all our stories about buildings with climbing walls.
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Control room of Hong Kong international …airport by Design Systems
- La Capital by Dellekamp
- House of Shoes by Shigeru Ban and Dean M…altz
- Carlos Monsiváis Personal Library by JS…a
- Room Portraits by Menno Aden
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
- Grand Cafe Usine by Bearandbunny
- Ananda by Doshi Levien
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories