A few tons of concrete was all professional skateboarder Philipp Schuster needed to turn this derelict hunting lodge in Salzburg, Austria, into an indoor skate park.
Concrete mounds and ramps are dotted around the house against the walls, underneath the windows and around the fireplace.
Once the concrete had set, the house was redecorated and filled with vintage furniture, antiques and hunting trophies to reference its former use as a hunter's residence.
Another skateboarder also recently enlisted the help of an architect to design a house where every surface can be skated over - see it here.
If skateboarding doen't appeal to you, how about a house with a slide connecting its floors or one with an indoor climbing wall? See all our stories about buildings with slides here and all our stories about buildings with climbing walls.
- Shang Xia Beijing Store by Kengo Kuma an…d Associates
- Delicatessen 2 by Z-A Studio
- Tsujita LA by SWeeT
- Supermarket by reMiks
- Apartment in Föhr by Karin Matz and Fra…ncesco Di Gregorio
- Hedi Slimane opens Saint Laurent store i…n London
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenbergh
- Las Chicas boutique by Guilherme de Vasc…oncelos
- Wes Anderson-designed Bar Luce takes its… cues from old Milanese landmarks and cafes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories