Menswear is displayed like tools in a shed at this shop in Stockholm by local designers Form Us With Love.
Clothes hang from metal pipes suspended from the walls and ceiling and accessories rest on wooden pegs that sit in a large white pegboard.
The pegs also support shelves that provide more display space. Further shelving and display benches are made from the same ash boards as the flooring.
Quartz and leather are used alongside the wood to help define the "contemporary dandy" ethos of the brand.
Form Us With Love also designed the pendant glass lamps that hang in the store, which are part of the Form Us With Friends collection launched earlier this year.
We recently added a new Pinterest board all about shops - see it here.
The text below is from the designers:
Haberdash interior design
Haberdash is the contemporary dandy store in Stockholm. Form Us With Love designed the interior for the newly opened shop at Upplandsgatan 50 in Stockholm. FUWL approached the project by researching and selecting materials reflecting the level of detail and quality of Haberdash's fashion. The results is an interior with products from materials used in a new way, including Silestone quarts slabs for display wall and counter, Kährs ash flooring for display stands and leather remnants from tanneryTärnsjö for seating. The newly launched pendant glass lamps designed by FUWL for Design House Stockholm frames the setting.
- Alter Ego by Studio Job
- Smoking room designed by Hiroyuki Ogawa …to offer clean air instead of fumes
- Shine at the Leighton Centre by Nelson C…how
- Foldaway Bookshop by Campaign
- Yoobi Sushi by Gundry & Ducker
- KK Outlet by Fashion Architecture Taste
- Liberty of London boutique by Pierre Bue…cler and Jean-Christophe Poggioli
- Vaulted brick ceilings revealed inside r…enovated Barcelona apartment
- Marios Karystios redesigns a classroom f…or a maths teacher
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories