Movie: in the first of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Products course Tord Boontje talks about selected projects including food containers made of radioactive soil and suits for living in someone else's skin.
Boontje also presents a skateboard that goes down stairs and a mirror that creates optical illusions.
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai
- RGB by Carnovsky
- Via Fondazza brass vases by Paolo Dell…'Elce are modelled on still life paintings
- "You can design anything and have it 3…D-printed"
- G-Star Raw ferry
- Matthew Plummer-Fernandez to present "…personalised avatars for your vehicle"
- Cardboard Bicycle by Izhar Gafni
- Lace Fence goes into production
- Brick by KiBiSi
- UNStudio's Hem carpet collection featu…res pixel-like patterns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories