Movie: in the first of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Products course Tord Boontje talks about selected projects including food containers made of radioactive soil and suits for living in someone else's skin.
Boontje also presents a skateboard that goes down stairs and a mirror that creates optical illusions.
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai
- Pal stool by Hallgeir Homstvedt for One …Nordic
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone at …Dezeen Super Store
- Marlies Schets' reflective fabrics turn …everyday accessories into cycling safety gear
- Brackets by Nendo for Kokuyo
- Him and Her by Fabio Novembre
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
- Nike launches 3D-printed sports bag for …Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Dezeen Watch Store winter sale: get up t…o 30% off clearance lines
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories