Movie: in the first of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Products course Tord Boontje talks about selected projects including food containers made of radioactive soil and suits for living in someone else's skin.
Boontje also presents a skateboard that goes down stairs and a mirror that creates optical illusions.
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai
- Alfredo Häberli for Quodes
- Stacked Objects by Emiel Remmelts
- ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison …Martin Margiela
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Ted Noten
- Rocking Platforms by Constantinos Econom…ides
- Piggyback by Thomas Heatherwick for Magi…s
- Hook pans by Karim Rashid for TVS
- Safe Cuddling by Helge Fischer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories