Movie: in the first of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Products course Tord Boontje talks about selected projects including food containers made of radioactive soil and suits for living in someone else's skin.
Boontje also presents a skateboard that goes down stairs and a mirror that creates optical illusions.
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
- Dragos Motica's Slash Lamp is designed t…o be broken
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Libri by Michaël Bihain
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit features colour…-coordinated weapons
- Menu begins production of cloche-shaped …lamps by Grethe Meyer
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Analogue wood and brass tools transforme…d into digital measuring devices
- Patch Project by Beza Projekt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories