Movie: in the first of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Products course Tord Boontje talks about selected projects including food containers made of radioactive soil and suits for living in someone else's skin.
Boontje also presents a skateboard that goes down stairs and a mirror that creates optical illusions.
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
- Inception dish rack shaped like Manhatta…n by Luca Nichetto launches in New York
- Jin Kuramoto adds maple furniture to Mat…suso T range
- Design Miami 2007 catalogue
- XO tablet by Yves Behar for One Laptop …Per Child
- Dezeen Screen: Saint James and Ruché at… Ligne Roset Westend
- Tasse by Patrick Norguet
- “Kanye wants me to do a YSL” - Peter… Saville
- Stranden by Thomas Bernstrand
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories