Movie: in the first of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Products course Tord Boontje talks about selected projects including food containers made of radioactive soil and suits for living in someone else's skin.
Boontje also presents a skateboard that goes down stairs and a mirror that creates optical illusions.
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- The Idea of a Tree by Mischer’Traxler
- Floor tiles made of coloured snail poo b…y Lieske Schreuder
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- Podcast interview: Deyan Sudjic
- Shadowing streetlight records and projec…ts pedestrian movements
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- SafetyNet by Dan Watson
- Clouds by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories