Movie: in the second of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Interactions course Tony Dunne talks about selected projects including mice with the DNA of Elvis and a prototype for a biological factory.
Above: From Elvis Presly's hair procured on eBay to a transgenic mouse by Koby Barhad
Dunne also presents a project that investigates how families could start to swap and share members if people lived until 150.
Above: Are we indeed able to extend our minds into living artefacts? by Stefan Schwabe
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: The make-up of families in the age of longevity by Jaemin Paik
- Oato's porcelain vases fit together to f…orm miniature "landscapes"
- Grand cabinets by Mathieu Gustafsson and… Niklas Karlsson
- Frost by Front for Stelton
- "London is a crossroads for great creati…ve people"
- V4 vases by Seung-Yong Song
- Raf Simons' trainers for Adidas are base…d on vintage space suits
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by Be…n Faga
- Dyson Airblade Tap by Dyson
- Lana Mangas by Patricia Urquiola for Gan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories