Movie: in the second of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Interactions course Tony Dunne talks about selected projects including mice with the DNA of Elvis and a prototype for a biological factory.
Above: From Elvis Presly's hair procured on eBay to a transgenic mouse by Koby Barhad
Dunne also presents a project that investigates how families could start to swap and share members if people lived until 150.
Above: Are we indeed able to extend our minds into living artefacts? by Stefan Schwabe
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: The make-up of families in the age of longevity by Jaemin Paik
- Darkroom patterns furniture and access…ories with Superstudio's "anti-design" grids
- Craftica by Formafantasma
- e15 at Qubique 2011
- Alter Ego by Studio Job
- Restless by Ron Arad at Friedman Benda… gallery
- Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade
- Janne Kyttanen builds 3D-printed sofa …from a minimal mesh
- To Have and to Hold by Marc Woods
- Wearable technology needs to "transcen…d the world of gadgets"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories