Movie: in the second of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Interactions course Tony Dunne talks about selected projects including mice with the DNA of Elvis and a prototype for a biological factory.
Above: From Elvis Presly's hair procured on eBay to a transgenic mouse by Koby Barhad
Dunne also presents a project that investigates how families could start to swap and share members if people lived until 150.
Above: Are we indeed able to extend our minds into living artefacts? by Stefan Schwabe
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: The make-up of families in the age of longevity by Jaemin Paik
- Eley Kishimoto and Fossil launch watch w…ith a "new way of telling time"
- Tube Chair by KiBiSi for Hay
- Three Yet One by Parallel Projects
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Scary Beautiful by Leanie van der Vyver
- Ruhrsteine by Formfjord
- Minimal Dresses by Digna Kosse
- designjunction opens tomorrow
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories