Movie: in the second of four movies filmed by Dezeen at the Royal College of Art graduate exhibition in London, leader of the Design Interactions course Tony Dunne talks about selected projects including mice with the DNA of Elvis and a prototype for a biological factory.
Above: From Elvis Presly's hair procured on eBay to a transgenic mouse by Koby Barhad
Dunne also presents a project that investigates how families could start to swap and share members if people lived until 150.
Above: Are we indeed able to extend our minds into living artefacts? by Stefan Schwabe
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work on show here.
Above: The make-up of families in the age of longevity by Jaemin Paik
- Kitchenware by Ole Jensen for Room Copen…hagen
- AfroditiKrassa's Pentagon Pendant is cla…d in beveled mirrors
- RAWtation by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- Designed in Hackney: Costume designs for… Carbon Life by Gareth Pugh
- Analogia Project and Alessio Sarri shape… vases with explosives
- Just Black by Marsotto Edizioni
- Alone in a Crowd by Rolf Sachs
- Global Edition by Bernhardt Design and D…anerka
- Quiet Motion by Ronan and Erwan Bouroull…ec for BMW i
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories