Canadian designer Maskull Lasserre has created a series of shoes that leave animal footprints.
Called Outliers, the project involved adding rubber mouldings shaped like hoofs, paws and bare feet to the soles of existing shoes.
When worn out and about in Montreal the shoes left unexpected tracks as though deer, rabbits, bears and Bigfoot were on the loose in the city.
Lasserre is also touring Ottawa, Boston and New York with the project so look out for the tracks there too.
- Teepee and Kanu by Konstantin Grcic
- Bamboo tricycle by a21studio
- Iiamo Go by Karim Rashid
- Spaza-De-Move-On by Doung Anwar Jahangee…r
- Slant shelving by Haldane Martin
- Bob by Hella Jongerius for Kettal
- Dancing Squares by Nendo
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of t…he digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
- Human Body Shop by Eliot Postma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories