Canadian designer Maskull Lasserre has created a series of shoes that leave animal footprints.
Called Outliers, the project involved adding rubber mouldings shaped like hoofs, paws and bare feet to the soles of existing shoes.
When worn out and about in Montreal the shoes left unexpected tracks as though deer, rabbits, bears and Bigfoot were on the loose in the city.
Lasserre is also touring Ottawa, Boston and New York with the project so look out for the tracks there too.
- Cellulose tableware that never needs was…hing up
- Get Lost collection by Tiago Volpato and… Gabriel F channels frustrations of young designers
- La Cantine de la Ménagerie de Verre by …Matali Crasset
- United Crystal Woods by Marcel Wanders f…or Baccarat
- Mini Jambox by Jawbone
- Bell-orgel by Nendo
- Cabinet by Dimitri Vangrunderbeek
- Most Curious by Tracey Neuls and Nina Sa…unders
- My London by Nendo for Established & Son…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories