Canadian designer Maskull Lasserre has created a series of shoes that leave animal footprints.
Called Outliers, the project involved adding rubber mouldings shaped like hoofs, paws and bare feet to the soles of existing shoes.
When worn out and about in Montreal the shoes left unexpected tracks as though deer, rabbits, bears and Bigfoot were on the loose in the city.
Lasserre is also touring Ottawa, Boston and New York with the project so look out for the tracks there too.
- BUG modular gadgets
- Help Remedies by Pearlfisher
- Clever Little Bag by Yves Béhar for P…uma
- G1 by Mike and Maaike
- Virgola by Giulio Manzoni for Campeggi
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by… Faudet-Harrison
- Swell sofa by Jonas Wagell for Normann… Copenhagen
- Freedom by Ross Lovegrove
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories