Canadian designer Maskull Lasserre has created a series of shoes that leave animal footprints.
Called Outliers, the project involved adding rubber mouldings shaped like hoofs, paws and bare feet to the soles of existing shoes.
When worn out and about in Montreal the shoes left unexpected tracks as though deer, rabbits, bears and Bigfoot were on the loose in the city.
Lasserre is also touring Ottawa, Boston and New York with the project so look out for the tracks there too.
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and T…ony Ryan
- Tuyomyo by Frank Gehry for Emeco
- SBTRKT's animated music video follows a …creature through urban dystopia
- Ploum by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Li…gne Roset
- "Victorian Seven Dials was known for sha…dy characters and wayward ladies" - Vic Lee
- Mario Botta and André Ricard for Pierre… Junod
- Interview: Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Spa…ce
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- ZE by Renault
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories