Canadian designer Maskull Lasserre has created a series of shoes that leave animal footprints.
Called Outliers, the project involved adding rubber mouldings shaped like hoofs, paws and bare feet to the soles of existing shoes.
When worn out and about in Montreal the shoes left unexpected tracks as though deer, rabbits, bears and Bigfoot were on the loose in the city.
Lasserre is also touring Ottawa, Boston and New York with the project so look out for the tracks there too.
- Mass customisation "can be the future of… fashion," says Knyttan co-founder
- Marcel Wanders and Arik Levy for 20ltd
- Paddle by Benjamin Hubert for Fabbian
- "Do we really want people at home printi…ng rubbish?" - Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Live
- Matali Crasset creates faceted presentat…ion cases from concrete
- Lamp 11811 by Klemens Schillinger
- Breed and Retreat by Frederik Roijé
- Pieteke Korte creates optical illusions …with leather for Visual Interferences collection
- Tailored Wood by Raw Edges for Cappellin…i
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories