A hole in this toothbrush directs water from the tap upwards like a drinking fountain for easy rinsing (+movie).
New York Studio Amron Experimental designed the brush to avoid cluttering the bathroom with cups or having to lean right into the sink to get under the tap.
The removable head allows the user to replace the bristles without buying a new toothbrush.
- More from Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Designing a McLaren is about creating "e…fficiency through the air"
- Ear Chair by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Digital camera concept by Jared Mankelow
- The Pavilion by Morag Myerscough and Luk…e Morgan
- Axis Lamp, Tech Chair and Buddy by Bao-N…ghi Droste
- Lene Toni Kjeld at Salone Satellite
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufala…-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories