A hole in this toothbrush directs water from the tap upwards like a drinking fountain for easy rinsing (+movie).
New York Studio Amron Experimental designed the brush to avoid cluttering the bathroom with cups or having to lean right into the sink to get under the tap.
The removable head allows the user to replace the bristles without buying a new toothbrush.
- Bronze Poly Chair by Max Lamb
- Bouroullecs and Heatherwick for Magis
- Movie: Omer Arbel on "making chandeliers… on an agricultural farm"
- Alessandro Mendini revisits Proust chair… for marble exhibition
- Fathom Mirror by Joe Doucet
- Tobias Rehberger covers HMS President in… "dazzle camouflage"
- Stealth Wear by Adam Harvey
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pian…o stools for Orkester collection
- N12 3D-printed bikini by Continuum Fashi…on and Shapeways
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories