Wrapped in textured metal mesh, the Big Jambox is designed to fill a large space with sound and pairs wirelessly with up to eight bluetooth devices, controlled remotely via those devices or using bottons on the case. It includes a microphone for making calls via Skype or FaceTime. Read more about it in our earlier story.
They're available in red white and grey for £260.
Don't forget Dezeen friends can get 10% off any purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the store.
If you can't make it on Thursday the shop is open until 30 September so we hope to see you soon!
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Party: Thursday 12 July, 6-9pm
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- "There's a return to the commerce of the… fair"
- Prism by Keiichi Matsuda
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- Philippe Malouin experiments with Caesar…stone to create collection of planters
- Shanty towns inspire panelled storage ca…binet by Doshi Levien
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Movie: Velodrome animation by Crystal CG
- Arne Quinze for Jaga 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories