Wrapped in textured metal mesh, the Big Jambox is designed to fill a large space with sound and pairs wirelessly with up to eight bluetooth devices, controlled remotely via those devices or using bottons on the case. It includes a microphone for making calls via Skype or FaceTime. Read more about it in our earlier story.
They're available in red white and grey for £260.
Don't forget Dezeen friends can get 10% off any purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the store.
If you can't make it on Thursday the shop is open until 30 September so we hope to see you soon!
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Party: Thursday 12 July, 6-9pm
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- Gabriela Ligenza launches 3D-printed hat…s for Ascot
- Multi lantern by Kristine Five Melvær
- Design Department Store at SCP
- All Lovely Stuff by Carl Clerkin and Ed …Ward
- Yeh Wall Table by Kenyon Yeh goes into p…roduction
- The never-ending web page by Poke
- New watches available exclusively for Va…lentine's Day at Dezeen Watch Store
- McLaren upgrades its P1 supercar for the… race track
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories