The British summer has been rained off so far, but these umbrellas by Ella Doran will remind you of sunnier days. They’re available from the Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2, so come down to the launch party on Thursday 12th July and print off this flyer for 10% off any product in store!
These two designs are called Sunflower and Sunlight Through Leaves, and we've got more Ella Doran umbrellas arriving soon.
The store's official launch party is happening tomorrow, Thursday 12th July, but if you can’t make it the shop is open until 30 September!
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Party: Thursday 12 July, 6-9pm
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom at The Tempor…ium
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: £23 off… Kaj by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Studio Libertiny uses body casts to shap…e Tchair
- Rise & Shine by Hunting & Narud
- Designed in Hackney: Tom Tom & Tam Tam b…y Konstantin Grcic for SCP
- Merel Witteman's Aversive Aesthetics pho…tos are designed to trigger disgust
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
- Banksy masterpiece destroyed by vandals
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories