The British summer has been rained off so far, but these umbrellas by Ella Doran will remind you of sunnier days. They’re available from the Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2, so come down to the launch party on Thursday 12th July and print off this flyer for 10% off any product in store!
These two designs are called Sunflower and Sunlight Through Leaves, and we've got more Ella Doran umbrellas arriving soon.
The store's official launch party is happening tomorrow, Thursday 12th July, but if you can’t make it the shop is open until 30 September!
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Party: Thursday 12 July, 6-9pm
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
- Taxing Art by Beta Tank
- Daytimer watch by Will Alsop with Federi…co Grazzini for Alessi
- Dezeen Screen: Ian Callum on the Jaguar… C-X75
- Perspectives by John Pawson at St Paul's… Cathedral
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
- Morrison, Meda, Irvine and IDEO for Oliv…etti
- London Lashes by Paperself at Dezeen Sup…er Store
- Cashmere blanket by Damien Hirst
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories