Movie: as part of the build-up to an exclusive event we're hosting at the Nike+ House of Innovation next week, we've filmed a series of movies with Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti about the brand's latest products. First up is an ultra-light speed-suit developed to move faster than skin.
Each Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit is made from recycled materials that include polyester fabric and 13 plastic water bottles.
Tiny spots cover the arms and legs of the uniform, creating texture that reduces aerodynamic drag and increases speed.
- Movie: pop-up tattoo parlour at Design M…iami
- Sneak preview: Hayón works with Piper
- Customisable furniture means "no more tr…ends" says Philippe Starck
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- SOFTlab installs colourful funneled cano…py in Melissa shoe shop
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchpad… for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- Semplice lamp by Industrial Facility for… Oluce
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
- Big Table by Alain Gilles for Bonaldo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories