Movie: as part of the build-up to an exclusive event we're hosting at the Nike+ House of Innovation next week, we've filmed a series of movies with Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti about the brand's latest products. First up is an ultra-light speed-suit developed to move faster than skin.
Each Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit is made from recycled materials that include polyester fabric and 13 plastic water bottles.
Tiny spots cover the arms and legs of the uniform, creating texture that reduces aerodynamic drag and increases speed.
- Tekiō by Anthony Dickens
- Movie: Quiet Motion installation by Rona…n and Erwan Bouroullec
- Grace K handbags and So K sandals by Kar…tell
- Interview: Strida bike designer Mark San…ders
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Designed in Hackney: Side Table by Jaspe…r Morrison for SCP
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze 2
- United Crystal Woods by Marcel Wanders f…or Baccarat
- Konstantin Grcic presents his vision of …the future at Vitra Design Museum solo show
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories