Movie: as part of the build-up to an exclusive event we're hosting at the Nike+ House of Innovation next week, we've filmed a series of movies with Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti about the brand's latest products. First up is an ultra-light speed-suit developed to move faster than skin.
Each Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit is made from recycled materials that include polyester fabric and 13 plastic water bottles.
Tiny spots cover the arms and legs of the uniform, creating texture that reduces aerodynamic drag and increases speed.
- Verner Panton influences colour palett…e for Sibling's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
- Moormann’s shed goes to Cologne
- Biennale Interieur 2014 award winners …realise bar concepts at Kortrijk Xpo
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninn…a Kapadia
- Design Indaba videos: Commonwealth
- Animal Wall by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Loveseat by Jake Phipps
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "…magic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
- Eight of the best (and worst) iWatch c…oncept guesses
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories