Movie: as part of the build-up to an exclusive event we're hosting at the Nike+ House of Innovation next week, we've filmed a series of movies with Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti about the brand's latest products. First up is an ultra-light speed-suit developed to move faster than skin.
Each Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit is made from recycled materials that include polyester fabric and 13 plastic water bottles.
Tiny spots cover the arms and legs of the uniform, creating texture that reduces aerodynamic drag and increases speed.
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and Asif… Khan
- A3 Animals by Michael Schoner
- Sushi by Edward van Vliet
- OpenKnit is an open source 3D-knitting m…achine that creates garments in just one hour
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- Hellraiser by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Mini House by Jonas Wagell
- Stockholm Furniture Fair installation by… Gert Wingårdh and Kustaa Saksi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories