Movie: as part of the build-up to an exclusive event we're hosting at the Nike+ House of Innovation next week, we've filmed a series of movies with Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti about the brand's latest products. First up is an ultra-light speed-suit developed to move faster than skin.
Each Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit is made from recycled materials that include polyester fabric and 13 plastic water bottles.
Tiny spots cover the arms and legs of the uniform, creating texture that reduces aerodynamic drag and increases speed.
- Fabrica's Statera desk tidy brings plant…s into the workplace
- The D*Table by The D*Haus Company
- Fairytale-inspired chair shrouds the sit…ter with a red hood
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
- Produzione Privata by Michele De Lucchi
- SP-7 Dining Table by Schwab/Panther
- The Blue Fence Project by StudioSupernic…he
- Radar chairs by Claesson Koivisto Rune c…hannel conversation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories