Movie: as part of the build-up to an exclusive event we're hosting at the Nike+ House of Innovation next week, we've filmed a series of movies with Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti about the brand's latest products. First up is an ultra-light speed-suit developed to move faster than skin.
Each Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit is made from recycled materials that include polyester fabric and 13 plastic water bottles.
Tiny spots cover the arms and legs of the uniform, creating texture that reduces aerodynamic drag and increases speed.
- Brodie Neill at Covent Garden Super Desi…gn
- Weng Xinyu designs emotionally needy hom…eware collection
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at Mon…cler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- Butter Chair by DesignByThem
- Woodware by Max Lamb at Gallery Fumi
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Manuel Netto at Dezeen Platform
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
- Movie: Collective Works by Mischer'Traxl…er at Clerkenwell Design Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories