Prints of the London 2012 Aquatics Centre by photographer Luke Hayes are now on display in The Changing Room, a space at Dezeen Super Store that is regularly given over to different creatives to showcase their products or artwork.
The black and white photographs of Zaha Hadid's purpose-built games venue capture the undulating form of the roof and the scale of the structure compared to its visitors.
Prints are available to purchase at a range of sizes on request: ask in-store for more details.
If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email email@example.com with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Les Grandes Tables de L'île by 1024 Arc…hitecture
- Office amenities building has dragon-lik…e scales
- Welsh + Major transforms an old Sydney p…olice station into a restaurant
- Horizontal House by EASTERN Design Offic…e
- House and art studio by Alphaville featu…res a diamond-shaped plan and a pointed roof
- High Voltage Laboratory by ACXT Architec…ts
- Slussen Masterplan, Stockholm by Foster …+ Partners
- Brick Tectonics by Ricardo Ploemen
- Single concrete leg props a staircase in…side converted Primrose Hill garage by Patalab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories