Prints of the London 2012 Aquatics Centre by photographer Luke Hayes are now on display in The Changing Room, a space at Dezeen Super Store that is regularly given over to different creatives to showcase their products or artwork.
The black and white photographs of Zaha Hadid's purpose-built games venue capture the undulating form of the roof and the scale of the structure compared to its visitors.
Prints are available to purchase at a range of sizes on request: ask in-store for more details.
If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Criss-crossing bricks give a perforated …facade to mountainside building by Li Xiaodong
- Fujitsubo by Archivision Hirotani Studio
- FAT design pie shop and scoff house
- San Juan de Dios Apartments by Duarte Ar…quitectos
- Gallery extension proposal by 5468796 "r…ecreates the quality of light of a rainforest"
- Holmenkollen ski jump by JDS Architects …completed
- Five of Dezeen's favourite American proj…ects from 2014
- Sayama Flats by Schemata Architecture Of…fice
- Dezeen archive: twisted buildings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories