Prints of the London 2012 Aquatics Centre by photographer Luke Hayes are now on display in The Changing Room, a space at Dezeen Super Store that is regularly given over to different creatives to showcase their products or artwork.
The black and white photographs of Zaha Hadid's purpose-built games venue capture the undulating form of the roof and the scale of the structure compared to its visitors.
Prints are available to purchase at a range of sizes on request: ask in-store for more details.
If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Switch by Yuko Shibata
- Monk Mackenzie and Glamuzina Patterson c…reate angular giraffe shelter at Auckland Zoo
- TDO pairs brick and bronze for contempor…ary house on a historic London street
- The New Dance and Music Centre in The Ha…gue by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Wind dam by Chetwood Associates
- Zafra-Uceda by NO.MAD Arquitectos
- Sean Godsell unveils inaugural MPavilion… designed to "bloom like a flower"
- San Blas, Usera and Villaverde by Estudi…o Entresitio
- Lalìn Townhall by Mansilla+Tuñón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories