Prints of the London 2012 Aquatics Centre by photographer Luke Hayes are now on display in The Changing Room, a space at Dezeen Super Store that is regularly given over to different creatives to showcase their products or artwork.
The black and white photographs of Zaha Hadid's purpose-built games venue capture the undulating form of the roof and the scale of the structure compared to its visitors.
Prints are available to purchase at a range of sizes on request: ask in-store for more details.
If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Pingtan Art Museum by MAD
- Sky Condos by DCPP Arquitectos
- Reiulf Ramstad completes wooden church… with a grand spire beside a Norwegian fjord
- Thatched office for Amsterdam's canal …cleaners is "the biggest ark in the Netherlands"
- Ladders lead to capsule-sized bedrooms… in Koyasan Guesthouse by Alphaville
- Blackened timber reading room extends …a coastal home in northern France
- Towering copper memorial by Borheh hon…ours an Iranian philosopher
- Ajurinmäki Daycare Center by AFKS
- The Club hotel by Ministry of Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories