Prints of the London 2012 Aquatics Centre by photographer Luke Hayes are now on display in The Changing Room, a space at Dezeen Super Store that is regularly given over to different creatives to showcase their products or artwork.
The black and white photographs of Zaha Hadid's purpose-built games venue capture the undulating form of the roof and the scale of the structure compared to its visitors.
Prints are available to purchase at a range of sizes on request: ask in-store for more details.
If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Danish Maritime Museum by Bjarke Ingels …Group
- Moon Hoon creates an urban greenhouse on… a narrow Seoul plot
- Herta and Paul Amir Building at the Tel …Aviv Museum of Art by Preston Scott Cohen
- Portuguese office by GGLL Atelier is a g…rey box punctured by a grid of holes
- SANAA and Alejandro Aravena at Vitra Cam…pus
- A-Art House and C-Art House by Kazuyo Se…jima
- Árborg House by PK Arkitektar overlooks… an Icelandic glacial valley
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid 2
- Studio Fuksas completes Terminal 3 at Sh…enzhen Bao'an International Airport
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories