Slideshow feature: Dezeen architecture reporter Amy Frearson selects her top five pavilions from the Giardini at the Venice Architecture Biennale in this slideshow, including the shape-shifting Dutch pavilion and an earthquake in an empty room.
Other exhibitions at the biennale include a huge pleated metal funnel by Zaha Hadid and an archive of local authority-designed buildings presented by OMA.
- Elongated gallery and house by Shinich…i Ogawa creates a forest home for a florist
- Jardin de la Connaissance by Rodney La…Tourelle and 100 Landschaftsarchitektur – update
- Jaroslavska Square by OFIS Arhitekti
- Casax5 by MZC Architettura
- Sensing Spaces exhibition opens at the… Royal Academy
- Bodegas Protos winery by Rogers Stirk …Harbour + Partners
- Alternative Design for MoMA Tower at 5…3 West 53rd by Axis Mundi
- Blee Halligan's Triptych house extensi…on catches sunlight from three directions
- Casa MO by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani ne…stles against the coastline in Chile
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories