The River and tributaries poster (above) shows all of the small rivers, streams and brooks that feed into the Thames as it flows through London, some of which have been built over and trapped underground.
The Hills and valleys poster (above) highlights all the London place names that are derived from the geography of their location.
The posters are screen-printed in metallic silver with blue or green on 160gsm matt white paper and signed by the artist.
Each poster costs £40, and Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
We have been showcasing a range of products by some of the best designers and brands London has to offer all this month – more details here.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Lexus Nuaero by Jon Rådbrink
- Adidas unveils sports shoes made from …recycled ocean waste
- Game On by Tom Chung
- Carafe with a chopped spout by Michael… Schoner
- Tea House for Robots by Rootoftwo and …PLY Architecture
- Daytimer watch by Will Alsop with Fede…rico Grazzini for Alessi
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Poetic License at Moss
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories