The River and tributaries poster (above) shows all of the small rivers, streams and brooks that feed into the Thames as it flows through London, some of which have been built over and trapped underground.
The Hills and valleys poster (above) highlights all the London place names that are derived from the geography of their location.
The posters are screen-printed in metallic silver with blue or green on 160gsm matt white paper and signed by the artist.
Each poster costs £40, and Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
We have been showcasing a range of products by some of the best designers and brands London has to offer all this month – more details here.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Le Soleil by Vicente Garc√≠a Jim√©nez
- Take Time by Mathieu Lehanneur at Dezeen… Watch Store
- Yeh Wall Table by Kenyon Yeh goes into p…roduction
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates human Whac-A-Mol…e with membrane installation
- Ryan Jongwoo Choi's Crumpled Chair is mo…ulded over wrinkled metal
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Max Lam…b
- WasteLandscape by Elise Morin and Cl√©me…nce Eliard
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories