FAT director Sam Jacob explains why he believes that "copying is both fundamental to how architecture develops and something that threatens its foundational belief in originality," in this movie we filmed at the Venice Architecture Biennale, where the firm has created an installation called The Museum of Copying.
Sam Jacob will be speaking on Wednesday 19 September at Dezeen Live, our series of live daily shows featuring talks with designers and critics during the 100% Design trade fair at Earls Court, west London.
- Les Grandes Tables de L'île by 1024 Arc…hitecture
- Wanangkura Stadium by ARM Architecture
- Abandoned Soviet architecture photograph…ed by Rebecca Litchfield
- Profile House by BLOXAS
- Turner Contemporary by David Chipperfiel…d
- Guggenheim Extension Story by Oiio Archi…tecture Office
- Santiago Calatrava in Chicago
- The Chapel by a21studio is like "a big c…olourful lantern"
- Icelandic Institute of Natural History b…y Arkís
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories