Above: Styrene on display at the British Design 1948–2012: Innovation in the Modern Age exhibition at the V&A, 2012
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
- Shh… Craft is Golden! by Danish Crafts
- Muller Van Severen to present new furnit…ure at Viaduct exhibition
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for "e…xceptional comfort"
- Vase and kitchen timer by Studio Lama
- Designed in Hackney: Plumen 001 by Samue…l Wilkinson and Hulger
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera
- King and Queen Chair by Jeong Yong
- A380 by Priestmangoode for Lufthansa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories