Above: Styrene on display at the British Design 1948–2012: Innovation in the Modern Age exhibition at the V&A, 2012
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
- Nendo's Stay-brella stands up unassisted
- Madrid installs moon-themed Christmas li…ghts
- Interview: Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Spa…ce
- Beach towels double as seats for Júlia …Esqué's Marina deck chair
- Nendo, Starck and more reinterpret Karte…ll's Bourgie lamp
- Paralympic design: 3D-printed seats for …wheelchair basketball
- Carl Malmsten made me do it by David Eri…csson
- Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- Designjunction is a place where "people …can get really excited about design"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories