Above: Styrene on display at the British Design 1948–2012: Innovation in the Modern Age exhibition at the V&A, 2012
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
- Shoes by Tea Petrovic
- Jaime Hayón vase collection for Bisazza
- Lotus Dome by Studio Roosegaarde
- Cup holder by Bookman for coffee-fuelled… cycling
- Work in Progress at the Royal College of… Art
- Memory Stücks by Beta Tank
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- Foster + Partners for Emeco
- Scholten & Baijings cut graphic patterns… into glassware for J Hill's Standard
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories