Above: Styrene on display at the British Design 1948–2012: Innovation in the Modern Age exhibition at the V&A, 2012
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
- The light that thinks it's a candle: Hon…o by Metaphys
- Paper eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- New 152 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curate …installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- e15 at Qubique 2011
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- Moss presents Baas and De Lucchi
- Refurbeasts project aims to rehabilitate… "taboo" fur coats
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories