Slideshow feature: Dezeen is at Maison & Objet in Paris this week and we have selected our top ten products exhibited at the design and interiors trade fair, including shelves that look like sheets of paper caught in the wind by Japanese studio YOY (image 1).
Other new product launches include Doreen Westphal's concrete egg cup with a strong magnet inside so a spoon can be balanced on its tip (image 2) and trays by Donna Wilson for SCP in a new geometric pattern called Fort (image 3).
New lighting includes Hulger's mini version of its award-winning Plumen 001 designer light bulb (image 4) which will be available at our pop-up shop Dezeen Super Store from Friday, London designer Nick Fraser shows terracotta pendants based on his faceted plant pots we've featured before (image 5) and cage-like lamp shades filled with ornamental birds are on show at the Challieres stand (image 6).
Other picks from Maison & Objet that we've already featured on Dezeen include new coloured editions of the concrete Weight Vases by Decha Archjananun (image 7), Samuel Wilkinson's Hoof table with sharpened legs (image 8), the circular Fading Mirror by Thomas Eurlings with a soft-focus reflection (image 9) and a wooden rocking chair that Pierre Fauvresse has added to his Perch collection (image 10).
Maison & Objet is a biannual design and interiors fair that opened on 7 September at Paris Nord Villepinte as part of Paris Design Week and concludes today.
- A Scent bottle by Arik Levy for Issey Mi…yake
- L’Artisan Électronique by Unfold and …Tim Knapen
- Louise Bennetts constructs fashion colle…ction from cork and horsehair
- Handmade Mass Production by Folkform
- Chandlo by Doshi Levien for BD Barcelona… Design
- Poke Hanger by Kyuhyung Cho
- Wedgwoodn’t by Michael Eden
- Flame by Tom Dixon
- Andrea Rekalidis' ceramic desk-tidies ta…ke the form of Italian landmarks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories