The table is made from blackened ash wood, with anodised aluminium used for the feet and the perforated drawer front.
Pettersen's collection of storage furniture also includes a large two-door cupboard, a low four-door cupboard and a chest of drawers (from left to right above).
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month. See all the stories we have published so far here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
Pettersen also designed a set of concrete desk accessories that we've featured previously.
- Towel Hanger by Hioomi Tahara
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
- SitTable by UNStudio for Prooff
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at SuperDesign
- Made in China by WokMedia
- Binbags by Studio Toogood at The Tempori…um
- Philippe Malouin creates circular swing …set with Caesarstone seats
- Mini by Designerette
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas Che…ng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories