The table is made from blackened ash wood, with anodised aluminium used for the feet and the perforated drawer front.
Pettersen's collection of storage furniture also includes a large two-door cupboard, a low four-door cupboard and a chest of drawers (from left to right above).
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month. See all the stories we have published so far here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
Pettersen also designed a set of concrete desk accessories that we've featured previously.
- Zieharsofika upholstery by Meike Harde
- Wouldn't it be nice... at Somerset House
- F-A-B chairs by Färg & Blanche
- Lo Res by United Nude
- Campanas + LACOSTE
- Voyage to Uchronia by Matali Crasset at …Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Sire by Aekae and Swisshorn
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger for Lore…nz at Dezeen Watch Store
- Seven Deadly Glasses by Kacper Hamilton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories