The V4 collection comprises four differently shaped vases, each with a thin walnut base.
"Lightness and heaviness, lines and lumps, smoothness and roughness, coldness and warmth – all materials and forms balance through the course of colliding and confronting within one volume," says Song.
The vases were showcased by design company Design To Do at the 100% Design trade show during the recent London Design Festival, as part of an exhibition organised by the Korea Institute for Design Promotion.
We previously featured a collection of furniture by Song, which included chairs that double as ladders, beds or rocking chairs.
Dezeen hosted a series of talks with designers and creatives at 100% Design this year, including a discussion with Yves Behar on skeuomorphic design.
- Industry Series by Studio Job
- Clothes by Lamija Suljevic
- Marcel Wanders for Marks & Spencer
- Hollywood Chandelier for the Stepney Gre…en Design Collection
- Reddress at York Hall by Company
- Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161
- Hand-blown glass bubbles suspended in wo…oden frames showcase precious objects
- Das Haus conceptual future home installe…d at imm cologne by Louise Campbell
- Joy of Living at Somerset House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories