Customers visiting a pop-up 3D photo booth in Tokyo from tomorrow can take home miniature colour models of themselves (+ slideshow).
Prices start at ¥ 21,000 (around £160) for the smallest size, with discounts available for family groups.
Customers first have to stand perfectly still for around 15 minutes while staff scan them with a handheld scanner. The figurines are then printed on a colour 3D printer.
Shashinkan is the Japanese term for photo booth.
- Undulating sleeves create "optical effec…t" in Katherine Roberts-Wood's fashion collection
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- HyperLip by Sascha Nordmeyer creates gri…macing facial expressions
- The Weather Yesterday by Troika
- Atlantic Sofa by CuldeSac for Bernhardt …Design
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
- Charity sale of designer napkins
- Phurniture shows Morel’s Computational… Chair
- Studio Nomad's mirror installation refle…cts fragments of forest at a Hungarian music festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories