Customers visiting a pop-up 3D photo booth in Tokyo from tomorrow can take home miniature colour models of themselves (+ slideshow).
Prices start at ¥ 21,000 (around £160) for the smallest size, with discounts available for family groups.
Customers first have to stand perfectly still for around 15 minutes while staff scan them with a handheld scanner. The figurines are then printed on a colour 3D printer.
Shashinkan is the Japanese term for photo booth.
- Non-lethal mousetraps by Roger Arquer
- Modus Operandi by Matylda Krzykowski
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Gabriel Chandelier at the Château de Ve…rsailles by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Mini House by Jonas Wagell
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exhib…ition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- Roc Apeldoorn classroom by Jurgen Bey
- Paperpulp by Debbie Wijskamp
- Blown Fabric by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories