The folded tops of these two-legged side tables by Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh allow them to rest against a wall.
Kenyon Yeh designed part of each circular top to bend upward ninety degrees for propping the tables against vertical surfaces.
The powder-coated steel items balance on two tubular legs angled away from the wall for stability and the prototypes come in pastel colours.
"Kaki is suitable to be put everywhere as a place to rest books, magazines, a flower pot, a table lamp or small objects," says the designer.
- Twilight by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Pivot by Raw Edges for Arco
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Labvert's glass fragrance tester for Dio…r prevents mixing of scents
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stelto…n
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Simplissimo by Jean Nouvel for Ligne Ros…et
- Brickchair by Pepe Heykoop
- Berlin Christmas lights by Brut Deluxe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories