The folded tops of these two-legged side tables by Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh allow them to rest against a wall.
Kenyon Yeh designed part of each circular top to bend upward ninety degrees for propping the tables against vertical surfaces.
The powder-coated steel items balance on two tubular legs angled away from the wall for stability and the prototypes come in pastel colours.
"Kaki is suitable to be put everywhere as a place to rest books, magazines, a flower pot, a table lamp or small objects," says the designer.
- Punkt. AC 01 by Jasper Morrison
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design F…estival: The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Red Dot Awards 2008
- Cars of the future could evolve and mu…tate "like biology"
- Hayón’s Camper store opens in Barce…lona
- The Sea Chair by Alexander Groves, Azu…sa Murakami and Kieren Jones
- Paulina Lenoir's Excessively Long Shoe…s force wearers to slow their pace
- Opera by Axel Enthoven
- Parallel Architecture by James Thompso…n at Show RCA 2012
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories