The folded tops of these two-legged side tables by Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh allow them to rest against a wall.
Kenyon Yeh designed part of each circular top to bend upward ninety degrees for propping the tables against vertical surfaces.
The powder-coated steel items balance on two tubular legs angled away from the wall for stability and the prototypes come in pastel colours.
"Kaki is suitable to be put everywhere as a place to rest books, magazines, a flower pot, a table lamp or small objects," says the designer.
- Ron Arad for Driade
- Architects' Jewellery collection is made… up of miniature draughting tools
- Dual Cut by Kitmen Keung for Sixinch
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- Theatre box-shaped shelves by Cecilie Ma…nz feature in Iittala's latest collection
- Odd, Symbio and Bold by Jonas Wagell
- Collection One by hundredstensunits
- Dynasty Revival by Lane Crawford
- The Fish Feast by Erik de Laurens
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories