The folded tops of these two-legged side tables by Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh allow them to rest against a wall.
Kenyon Yeh designed part of each circular top to bend upward ninety degrees for propping the tables against vertical surfaces.
The powder-coated steel items balance on two tubular legs angled away from the wall for stability and the prototypes come in pastel colours.
"Kaki is suitable to be put everywhere as a place to rest books, magazines, a flower pot, a table lamp or small objects," says the designer.
- Meta at Design Miami
- Optical chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- New work by Maarten Baas in Milan
- Balance table by Raw Color for Arco
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
- Ikea launches "deliberately low key" col…lection by Ilse Crawford
- Lego Minifigures hacked with Sugru to cr…eate iPhone cable holders
- Scallop table by Samuel Wilkinson for Ve…rsus
- The World's Longest Table For All Cultur…es by UNStudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories