The folded tops of these two-legged side tables by Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh allow them to rest against a wall.
Kenyon Yeh designed part of each circular top to bend upward ninety degrees for propping the tables against vertical surfaces.
The powder-coated steel items balance on two tubular legs angled away from the wall for stability and the prototypes come in pastel colours.
"Kaki is suitable to be put everywhere as a place to rest books, magazines, a flower pot, a table lamp or small objects," says the designer.
- Till Wiedeck designs multi-level display… stands for COS
- Menu's homeware collection avoids "anyth…ing crazy coloured or hyper trendy"
- Matthew Hilton at 100% Design
- Apollo by International
- Batucada collection by Jahara Studio
- Paper eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Waterscape by Alexander Lotersztain is a… modular platform for living on water
- Pangenerator creates troop of robotic ba…cking singers and dancers
- Braun BN0024 now available at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories