Milan 2013: Berlin-based designer Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs and a set of modular furniture for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next month (+ slideshow).
The Bikini Island collection comprises a range of modular units, including tables, poufs, cabinets and sofas in various fabrics.
The angular sofas can also be matched with round tables, bookshelves, clothes rails and plant pots.
The furniture will be presented at Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan between from 9 to 14 April.
Aisslinger recently presented a storage system for German brand Flötotto that's held together by plastic clips as well as a swinging sofa for the office – see all design by Werner Aisslinger.
Other products created for the brand include a Le Corbusier-inspired armchair and sofa by London designers Doshi Levien and Tord Boontje's plywood furniture held together by thread – see all design from Moroso.
- Outofstock turns ceramic exhaust filters… into scent diffusers
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Florian Schmid's two-legged tables inter…sect with mirrors
- Tesla by Kranen/Gille
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- Framed by Stuart Haygarth
- Joris Laarman Lab explores 3D-printed me…tal and open-source chair designs in New York exhibition
- Drawn from Clay by Atelier NL
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories