Milan 2013: Berlin-based designer Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs and a set of modular furniture for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next month (+ slideshow).
The Bikini Island collection comprises a range of modular units, including tables, poufs, cabinets and sofas in various fabrics.
The angular sofas can also be matched with round tables, bookshelves, clothes rails and plant pots.
The furniture will be presented at Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan between from 9 to 14 April.
Aisslinger recently presented a storage system for German brand Flötotto that's held together by plastic clips as well as a swinging sofa for the office – see all design by Werner Aisslinger.
Other products created for the brand include a Le Corbusier-inspired armchair and sofa by London designers Doshi Levien and Tord Boontje's plywood furniture held together by thread – see all design from Moroso.
- PhotoGraphy by ShiKai Tseng
- Roderick Vos designs combined plant pots…, lighting and power sockets
- Interactive slideshow: One Nordic Furnit…ure Company extends flat-pack furniture range
- Marlène Huissoud creates products with …the help of insects
- School Gym 704 by H Arquitectes
- Jaime Hayón for BD
- Sophia Chang installs stretchy fabric tu…nnels through a gallery
- Maisonnette by Simone Simonelli
- Uniform Wares new colours at Dezeen Watc…h Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories