Milan 2013: Berlin-based designer Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs and a set of modular furniture for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next month (+ slideshow).
The Bikini Island collection comprises a range of modular units, including tables, poufs, cabinets and sofas in various fabrics.
The angular sofas can also be matched with round tables, bookshelves, clothes rails and plant pots.
The furniture will be presented at Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan between from 9 to 14 April.
Aisslinger recently presented a storage system for German brand Flötotto that's held together by plastic clips as well as a swinging sofa for the office – see all design by Werner Aisslinger.
Other products created for the brand include a Le Corbusier-inspired armchair and sofa by London designers Doshi Levien and Tord Boontje's plywood furniture held together by thread – see all design from Moroso.
- Edsbyn's office partitions are made from… recycled plastic bottles
- Plain Lighting and Rock Vase by Jin Kura…moto
- Big-Game to present adjustable metal coa…t rack for Hay in Milan
- Final issues of FOMO released as project… prepares to visit Venice
- Gridlock 2 by Philippe Malouin
- December chair by Jasper Morrison and Wa…taru Kumano for Nikari
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk: Fabio Novemb…re transcript
- Wrecking Ball Lamp and Crane Lamp by Stu…dio Job
- Dezeen's guide to Milan's must-see event…s and installations
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories