London design studio Sibling continued their fixation on enormous knitted accessories in their Autumn Winter 2013 menswear show, titled Please Kill Me.
Colourful crocheted flowers that spell out the collection's title and a light blue hat brim provide the only colour in the otherwise all-black opening look.
Baby blue continues in the next four outfits, most prominently as a furry scoop neck jumper with a knitted hem and collar that wraps over a huge hat.
The colour is then paired with black in a geometric pattern of diamonds and stripes, employed on a jumper in one instance, then on cropped trousers and an extra-long scarf in the next.
Patterns become more intense as the blue is replaced by pink, reccuring on leggings, T-shirts, cardigans and trousers.
A deconstructed cable-knit pullover provides the most extreme example of Sibling's signature use of chunky knitwear.
The infantile colours are overtaken by bright red in the final third of the show, with leopard print patterns used on a top, for a full outfit and then trousers respectively.
Snoods cover the shoulders and tuck under or stretch over immense hats.
The jumper in the final outfit pictures a bird, a heart and a banner with the word "hell" written across it, embroidered on a grey front panel and embellished with black fur on the sides and shoulders.
Furry garments are scattered throughout the collection in block colours and every outfit features an element of black, worn with classic Converse high-tops.
The designers debuted their womenswear collection during London Fashion Week last month.
We've also featured Sruli Recht's menswear collection from this season that included wooden clothes.
Photography is by Christopher Dadey.
- Function follows form in Bruno Schilling…er's Unidentiﬁed products collection
- Fabriano by Riccardo Nannini, Domenico O…refice and Emanuele Pizzolorusso
- Studio Job for Bisazza
- Rugs in Plaça de la Virreina by Nanimar…quina
- Something designs lamp for Ligne Roset t…o look like a bellflower
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
- Bon Marché to host Finn Juhl furniture …exhibition
- "There's not much innovation" in Italian… furniture design says Discipline's Renato Preti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories