German designer Leoni Werle has created a bell-shaped lamp that can seesaw between upright and inclined.
The solid oak base of the Pilu lamp is v-shaped so it can be stood vertical or rocked forward so the powder-coated steel stem becomes angled.
A one-directional joint connects the bar to the the bell-shaped spun aluminium shade so it always points down regardless of the lamp's position.
She showed a giant lampshade and table that were combined to create a workspace at DMY Berlin back in 2010.
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
- Architonic presents Feeling Felt
- Foster 510 by Foster + Partners
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Ghost Stories by Nendo at Friedman Ben…da Gallery
- Revelation by Karim Rashid for Bombay …Sapphire
- Good ideas glow in the dark by Bruketa…&Žinić and Brigada
- Pogo connectors by Jon Patterson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories