Designers Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsukue have created tables and chairs that clip together to form an assortment of shelving units.
The simple pieces are attached by inserting black plastic fasteners into holes at each corner.
The lower half of the seats are the same as the tables, with legs that taper from the joints.
Finnish birch plywood pieces can be left untreated or stained a darker colour.
Chairs stacked upside down reveal a hidden slot in the back for storing books and other small objects. Photography is by Stephanie Wiegner.
- Leather Collection by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Species of Illumination interactive ligh…ts go in search of humans and dark spots
- Osso by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mat…tiazzi
- Designs by Marcel Wanders and Studio Job… feature in Moooi's latest collection
- Furniture that looks like giant sweets b…y Matthias Borowski
- POL Oxygen redesign and Milan party invi…te
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Paul Cocksedge transforms Istanbul sea v…iew with installation of colourful circles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories