Designers Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsukue have created tables and chairs that clip together to form an assortment of shelving units.
The simple pieces are attached by inserting black plastic fasteners into holes at each corner.
The lower half of the seats are the same as the tables, with legs that taper from the joints.
Finnish birch plywood pieces can be left untreated or stained a darker colour.
Chairs stacked upside down reveal a hidden slot in the back for storing books and other small objects. Photography is by Stephanie Wiegner.
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- Orishiki Handbag by Naoki Kawamoto
- Concrete Ring Series by 22designstudio
- Weave Bookcase by Chicako Ibaraki for Ca…samania
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for Li…gne Roset
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
- Menu begins production of cloche-shaped …lamps by Grethe Meyer
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories