Designers Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsukue have created tables and chairs that clip together to form an assortment of shelving units.
The simple pieces are attached by inserting black plastic fasteners into holes at each corner.
The lower half of the seats are the same as the tables, with legs that taper from the joints.
Finnish birch plywood pieces can be left untreated or stained a darker colour.
Chairs stacked upside down reveal a hidden slot in the back for storing books and other small objects. Photography is by Stephanie Wiegner.
- Pierre Charpin refits Apartment N°50 in… Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse
- Kuki chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Mo…roni
- Car design and production could "start t…o show biological adaptation and mutation"
- Honey bees can be trained to detect canc…er "in ten minutes" says designer
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
- Amanda Levete for Corian at LDF 2
- Grinza by the Campana brothers for Edra
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Roger Arquer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories