Designers Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsukue have created tables and chairs that clip together to form an assortment of shelving units.
The simple pieces are attached by inserting black plastic fasteners into holes at each corner.
The lower half of the seats are the same as the tables, with legs that taper from the joints.
Finnish birch plywood pieces can be left untreated or stained a darker colour.
Chairs stacked upside down reveal a hidden slot in the back for storing books and other small objects. Photography is by Stephanie Wiegner.
- "You can design anything and have it 3D-…printed"
- Revolver by Henny van Nistelrooy at The …Temporium
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- Movie: Newton Virus by Troika
- Tin Can Lids by Jack Bresnahan
- Biomimicry Shoe by Marieka Ratsma and Ko…stika Spaho
- Blown Fabric by Nendo
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots b…alance on spindly legs
- Design Museum announce shortlist for Bri…t Insurance Designs of the Year
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories