Designers Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsukue have created tables and chairs that clip together to form an assortment of shelving units.
The simple pieces are attached by inserting black plastic fasteners into holes at each corner.
The lower half of the seats are the same as the tables, with legs that taper from the joints.
Finnish birch plywood pieces can be left untreated or stained a darker colour.
Chairs stacked upside down reveal a hidden slot in the back for storing books and other small objects. Photography is by Stephanie Wiegner.
- Hair Glasses by Studio Swine
- Harry by Eric Jourdan for Ligne Roset
- Omer Polak and Michal Evyatar blow dou…gh into balloons to create colourful snacks
- Swell by Form Us With Love for Voice
- Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti shape mar…ble vase with a hammer
- Patrick Stevenson-Keating reimagines t…he value of currency
- Eléonore Delisse's Day and Night Ligh…t was designed to tackle wintertime blues
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Ga…llery movie
- The Roof That Goes Up in Smoke by Over…treders W
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories