This piece of furniture by Scoope Design can switch between a chair, table or step ladder depending on how it's slotted together.
Superbambi comprises two interlocking wooden sections that fit together in two ways or can be used separately.
Scoope Design created an orange chair back with two long prongs that fit through angled channels in the back legs of the white base to form a seat.
Deer-like ears protrude from the backrest to act as armrests or coat hooks.
Steps are created if the prongs are slotted through holes lower down the legs so the ears sit on the floor.
The base can also be used on its own as a small table or children's desk, with a top that slides off to reveal a turquoise surface.
More multifunctional furniture on Dezeen includes chairs and tables that clip together to create shelves and a flexible workspace that changes function by swivelling its chair.
- New products by Conof.
- Mother's Day gift ideas from Dezeen Watc…h Store
- What Watt? by Tim Fishlock
- Lightbotz by Marcus Tremonto
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and B…arnabé Fillion
- Interactive dancing traffic lights make …waiting more entertaining
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- Jean-Marie Massaud for Axor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories