Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Precious Plastic by Dave Hakkens
- Cover chair with folded plywood armrests… by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto
- Digital Natives by Matthew Plummer Ferna…ndez
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Axel… Hildebrand
- Flow 5.0 by Studio Roosegaarde
- The Mirror exhibition by OKOLO and Klár…a Šumová
- Animated music video for Japanese band S…OUR created using spinning CDs
- Hand-blown glass bubbles suspended in wo…oden frames showcase precious objects
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective fo…r Prada window installations
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories