Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Gene Cafe by Gwenael Lewis for Bocci
- Belgrade Design Week
- Ron Gilad designs shelves that seem to f…loat in metal frames
- Mass IIII by Janwillem Van Maele
- Dune by Rainer Mutsch
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
- VOID V03 alarm by David Ericsson at Deze…en Watch Store
- Paul Cocksedge transforms Istanbul sea v…iew with installation of colourful circles
- Catastrophe by Maxim Velcovsky
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories