Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Bodo Sperlein chandeliers for Lladró
- Knauf and Brown encourages mindful eng…agement with everyday objects
- Farmiloe Building at Clerkenwell Desig…n Week
- Taxidermy artwork by Idiots
- Morgans by Andrée Putman for Emeco
- Leica camera by Jonathan Ive and Marc …Newson
- Eléonore Delisse's Day and Night Ligh…t was designed to tackle wintertime blues
- Kiosk at SCP by Michael Marriott
- Lava combines western and eastern symb…ols to create "universal" icons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories