Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives dire…ctions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- Still Life by PJADAD and Atelier Food
- ThisWay by Torkel Dohmers
- Bolon reinterprets Missoni's iconic zi…gzag for new flooring collection
- Crystallisation water dress by Iris va…n Herpen
- Roll & Hill presents seven new product… lines in New York
- Laputa by Outofstock
- Papa de Tenerife Packaging by Héctor …Serrano
- Zaha Hadid designs layered handbag for… Fendi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories