Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Movie: Dita Von Teese hologram by Musion… for Christian Louboutin at the Design Museum
- Torafu Architects designs multi-function…al Dice furniture for children and adults
- Cashmere blanket by Damien Hirst
- Green Belt underwear by David Adjaye for… PACT
- Inga Sempé adds functions to the clip l…amp for Wästberg
- Succession by Fredrik Färg at 20 Design…ers at Biologiska
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
- Vitsœ relaunches 621 Side Table by Diet…er Rams
- Paper Mache Armchair by Majid Asif
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories