Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- Maaike Roozenburg combines augmented rea…lity and digital prototyping to create smart fakes
- Jasper Morrison designs Kali chair to fu…nd African orphanage
- Canasta by Patricia Urquiola
- Flashlight by Joseph Guerra
- Snøhetta entices bees into Oslo with ho…ney-coloured Vulkan Beehives
- Nomad table by Jorre van Ast
- Bart Hess recruits public to create besp…oke textile production line in Milan installation
- XO-3 by fuseproject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories