Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Jonas Wagell designs Concrete Lamp for M…enu
- Acupuncture needles ripple across Izzy P…arker's Tactile Treatment cape
- 60Bag by Katarzyna Okinczyc and Remigius…z Truchanowicz
- Bottle Humidifier by Cloud and Co
- TransNeomatic by Campana Brothers
- "Industry itself needs to be saved" - Jo…ep van Lieshout
- Bearina by Ronen Kadushin
- Artek revives Alvar Aalto products for l…atest furniture collection
- Cantilevered sofas by Paulo Kobylka fit …together like stacked concrete slabs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories