Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Fishpond City by Lu Yang, Christian Lind…le and Raoul Bukor
- Chidori Furniture by Kengo Kuma and Asso…ciates
- Yerin Do adds leather "parasites" to woo…den furniture
- New S14-1 Collection by Nixon is now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- Attitude Chair by Deger Cengiz
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
- PizzaKobra by Ron Arad for iGuzzini
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories