Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Côme by Patrick Norguet and Alias for M…cDonald's
- Cajal sofas and armchair by Gunilla Alla…rd balance seats on thin metal frames
- Tape Lamp by Sylvia Pichler for Skitsch
- My London by Nendo for Established & Son…s
- Nendo adds to its expanding design portf…olio with flexible reading glasses
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- Paper Planes by Glithero and Baddeley Br…others at The Temporium
- Power of Making at the V&A
- Organic tap by Philippe Starck for Axor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories