Milan 2013: Italian designer Luca Nichetto has teamed up with Japanese studio Nendo to create a range of products including a knitted room-divider and a scaly carpet, which will be presented in Milan next week (+ slideshow).
The seven co-designed projects will be exhibited at Foro Buonaparte 48 in the Brera district of Milan from 9 to 14 April.
Nendo will also show a zig-zagging wooden bookshelf in Milan and have refurbished the womenswear floor in the city's La Rinascente department store.
Photography is by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
- Dezeen's top 10 installations of 2014
- Drawing Machine by All Lovely Stuff
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 2007… at Friedman Benda
- MOY by Elvis Tomljenovic
- Belgrade Design Week
- Lee West launches collection of Modernis…t-inspired brass objects
- Mutagenesis by Arne Quinze at Abitare Il… Tempo
- Earthquake Proof Table by Arthur Brutter…and Ido Bruno
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories