Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Perforated metal pavilions by Martha S…chwartz Partners rise above Fengming Mountain Park
- Playhouse by Aboday
- Floating bridge by RO&AD crosses the m…oat of a Dutch fortress
- Brick grates set into the walls of a B…angkok house hide a series of outdoor spaces
- London Aquatics Centre 2012 by Zaha Ha…did photographed by Hufton + Crow
- Holmenkollen ski jump by JDS Architect…s completed
- 12 of the best garden studios
- Tokyo Balconies by KINO Architects
- Lift by Apollo Architects & Associates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories