Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Plasma Studio “parasite” in South Ty…rol
- Dream Downtown Hotel by Handel Architect…s
- Zaisa Office Tower by Hoz Fontán Arquit…ectos
- Theatre on the Fly by Assemble
- North London Hospice by Allford Hall Mon…aghan Morris
- Movie: London 2012 Olympic venue fly-thr…oughs by Crystal CG
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the ye…ars
- Railway Control Centre by Moreno del Val…le
- The Shadow House by Liddicoat & Goldhill
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories