Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- West Kowloon Cultural District by OMA
- Equestrian centre on Australia's south c…oast features a curving rammed-earth wall
- Giant's Causeway Visitors' Centre by Hen…eghan Peng Architects
- Movie: Steven Holl on Daeyang Gallery an…d House
- D Labo by Takeshi Hamada
- Haus W by Kraus Schoenberg
- Casa Areia by Aires Mateus Architects
- Proposals for Florence by Gruppo Giovani… Architetti Firenze
- South London Gallery extension by 6A Arc…hitects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories