Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Antas Education Centre by AVA Architects
- A tree grows up through voids in Hamada …Design's Glass + Wood building
- McLaren Production Centre by Foster + Pa…rtners
- MVRDV's Stedelijk Museum renovation make…s way for the historical details, says Nathalie de Vries
- Penang Global City Center by Asymptote
- National Glass Museum Holland by Bureau …SLA
- OMA wins in Shenzhen
- The Leadenhall Building by Rogers Stirk …Harbour + Partners
- Social housing with solid stone walls by… Perraudin Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories