Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Casa Besares by Arquinoma
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by Jean Nouv…el
- House in Lisbon by Luís and Tiago Rebel…o de Andrade and Manuel Cachão Tojal
- House in Possanco by ARX Portugal and St…efano Riva
- The Light Pavilion by Lebbeus Woods with… Christoph a. Kumpusch
- V12K0102 by Pasel Kuenzel Architects
- Wooden house by Ondrej and Josef Chybik
- Trunk House by Paul Morgan Architects
- Mjölk Architekti's Carbon house feature…s a burnt wood exterior
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories