Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Tetris Haus by Plasma Studio
- German Pavilion by Schmidhuber + Kaindl
- Guarujá House by Bernardes + Jacobsen
- Jönköping – Västra Kajen by Tham & …Videgård Hansson Arkitekter
- Pallet House by I-Beam
- Perforated brick stairwells front Wise A…rchitecture's ABC office block
- Naust paa Aure by TYIN Tegnestue
- Taichung Infobox by Stan Allen
- Wood Block House by Tadashi Yoshimura Ar…chitects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories