Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Architecture photography award-winners… go on show in London
- House of Wakayama by Yoshio Ohno Archi…tect & Associates
- Pair of houses by Naf Architect & Desi…gn stand together to form an arch
- House No.7 cottage and extensions on t…he Isle of Tiree by Denizen Works
- Smokey Town by Judd Lysenko Marshall A…rchitects
- London Aquatics Centre 2012 by Zaha Ha…did
- Schmidt Hammer Lassen designs new libr…ary for earthquake-damaged Christchurch
- Out There: Architecture Beyond Buildin…g at the Venice Architecture Biennale
- Polygon Studio by Jeffery Poss and WOR…KUS Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories