Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Aromatic Fabrication by Hung-Pin Hsueh
- Chateau Barde-Haut by Nadau Lavergne
- Gian Salis' House on a Slope steps down …a hillside in the Rhine Valley
- Paratelier's concrete house recycles ext…ernal formwork inside
- Dezeen podcast: John Pawson at the Desig…n Museum
- Plasticamente Pavilion by Riccardo Giova…netti
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2011 by Pete…r Zumthor
- Mima House by Mima Architects
- Psycho Buildings at The Hayward
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories