Slideshow feature: Zaha Hadid's Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi is pictured in these new images by London photographers Hufton + Crow.
The 842-metre-long bridge connects Abu Dhabi Island with the mainland and comprises a sequence of concrete waves that curve up and down from the water to reach a height of 64 metres. A four-lane highway runs across and the two road decks are cantilevered from the sides of the structure.
- Wakefield Street Townhouses by Piercy & …Company
- Chupan Chupai by Factory Fifteen at Futu…re Perfect
- The Dyson Building by Haworth Tompkins
- Robert Dye Architects extends a London m…ews house by pushing out a wall
- Haus Für Julia Und Björn is a wooden r…esidence in Austria's picturesque Bregenz Forest
- Church congregation hall by SAGRA Archit…ects features a towering white belfry
- iGuzzini Illuminazione España SA Headqu…arters by MiAS Architects
- Bow House by Edwards Moore has a narrow …middle that frames a patio
- Ipera 25 by Alataş Architecture & Consu…lting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories