Milan 2013: this collection designed by Arik Levy for outdoor furniture brand Emu features aluminium seats and footstools with tops that fold down around square frames.
The Shine series includes a seat, a stackable armchair with teak armrests, a footrest, a low table with a teak top and a large dining table also with a teak top.
The collection is available in a range of colours and was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Arik Levy also presented a lamp which filters white light through red, green and blue bottle-shaped pendants and a collection of wooden furniture inspired by traditional Japanese footwear in Milan this year. See all our stories about Arik Levy »
Last year in Milan Emu launched a stacking metal chair by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Yuki Yoshikawa accentuates Grain Chair… with painted patterns
- Poor Toys by Poorex
- Karoto by Avichai Tadmor for Monkey Bu…siness
- Download the first FOMO experiment in …algorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Flight Brigade music video by Simon Ro…berts follows an animated train journey
- Vitamin debuts furniture collection in…fluenced by small-scale production
- Iga by Damian Kozlik
- Succession by Fredrik Färg at 20 Desi…gners at Biologiska
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories