Milan 2013: this collection designed by Arik Levy for outdoor furniture brand Emu features aluminium seats and footstools with tops that fold down around square frames.
The Shine series includes a seat, a stackable armchair with teak armrests, a footrest, a low table with a teak top and a large dining table also with a teak top.
The collection is available in a range of colours and was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Arik Levy also presented a lamp which filters white light through red, green and blue bottle-shaped pendants and a collection of wooden furniture inspired by traditional Japanese footwear in Milan this year. See all our stories about Arik Levy »
Last year in Milan Emu launched a stacking metal chair by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Past Memories by Valentin Loellmann
- Porcelain Shoes by Laura Papp
- Tesla by Kranen/Gille
- "It's nice to make a modernist table in …an old artisanal way" - Hugo Passos
- Leica camera by Jonathan Ive and Marc Ne…wson
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht 2
- Insect-infused Jungle Bars are boosted w…ith powdered cricket protein
- VAPOR blown-plastic lighting collection …by Pieke Bergmans
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories