Milan 2013: this collection designed by Arik Levy for outdoor furniture brand Emu features aluminium seats and footstools with tops that fold down around square frames.
The Shine series includes a seat, a stackable armchair with teak armrests, a footrest, a low table with a teak top and a large dining table also with a teak top.
The collection is available in a range of colours and was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Arik Levy also presented a lamp which filters white light through red, green and blue bottle-shaped pendants and a collection of wooden furniture inspired by traditional Japanese footwear in Milan this year. See all our stories about Arik Levy »
Last year in Milan Emu launched a stacking metal chair by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Blur by Big-game
- M2B by Niko de la Faye
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning it… over
- King Edison pendant lamp by Young & Batt…aglia for Mineheart
- Nested Bunk Beds by Tsai Design Studio
- Growing Jewelry by Hafsteinn Juliusson
- Flying Santa giveaway at The Temporium
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Ro…set
- OP-jects by Bilge Nur Saltik
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories