Milan 2013: this collection designed by Arik Levy for outdoor furniture brand Emu features aluminium seats and footstools with tops that fold down around square frames.
The Shine series includes a seat, a stackable armchair with teak armrests, a footrest, a low table with a teak top and a large dining table also with a teak top.
The collection is available in a range of colours and was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Arik Levy also presented a lamp which filters white light through red, green and blue bottle-shaped pendants and a collection of wooden furniture inspired by traditional Japanese footwear in Milan this year. See all our stories about Arik Levy »
Last year in Milan Emu launched a stacking metal chair by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Marc Newson on the projects that got awa…y
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof th…at opens with a wave of the hand
- Signterior by A-Asterisk
- Roc Apeldoorn classroom by Jurgen Bey
- Nivea packaging by Yves Béhar and fusep…roject
- Burn Burn Burn by Sarah van Gameren
- Doppelgänger by Didier Faustino
- Scaffold Lights by Lanzavecchia + Wai
- Surya sunlight-responsive sculpture by R…EX and Front
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories