Milan 2013: this collection designed by Arik Levy for outdoor furniture brand Emu features aluminium seats and footstools with tops that fold down around square frames.
The Shine series includes a seat, a stackable armchair with teak armrests, a footrest, a low table with a teak top and a large dining table also with a teak top.
The collection is available in a range of colours and was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Arik Levy also presented a lamp which filters white light through red, green and blue bottle-shaped pendants and a collection of wooden furniture inspired by traditional Japanese footwear in Milan this year. See all our stories about Arik Levy »
Last year in Milan Emu launched a stacking metal chair by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Menu begins production of cloche-shaped …lamps by Grethe Meyer
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Hospital door handle sanitises users' ha…nds and measures cleanliness of staff
- Kit Bike by Lucid Design packs into a ba…g
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us Wit…h Love
- Craig Robins: "Furniture companies key t…o regenerating Miami Design District"
- Photos of Covent Garden Super Design
- Stir It by Anna Blattert for Postfossil
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories