Milan 2013: this collection designed by Arik Levy for outdoor furniture brand Emu features aluminium seats and footstools with tops that fold down around square frames.
The Shine series includes a seat, a stackable armchair with teak armrests, a footrest, a low table with a teak top and a large dining table also with a teak top.
The collection is available in a range of colours and was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Arik Levy also presented a lamp which filters white light through red, green and blue bottle-shaped pendants and a collection of wooden furniture inspired by traditional Japanese footwear in Milan this year. See all our stories about Arik Levy »
Last year in Milan Emu launched a stacking metal chair by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Nola colour-mixing lamps by Studio Drift… at Eat Drink Design
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
- Build Your Own Musical Instrument by Tec…hnology Will Save Us at Hacked Lab
- Static Bubbles by Nendo for Carpenters W…orkshop Gallery
- Share by Thomas Bernstrand for Nola
- M.A.S.S.A.S. by Patricia Urquiola for Mo…roso
- Benjamin Hubert exposes timber frames in… Prop furniture collection for Moroso
- Note Design Studio encases Elements ligh…ts in soft-hued fabric shades
- Geology of Shoes by Barbora Veselá
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories