London designer Benjamin Hubert has created a chair that looks like it's wrapped up in a cloak for Italian brand Moroso (+movie)
The chair is composed of a softly padded textile folded around a lightweight CNC-shaped steel frame with integrated support straps.
The stretchy fabric is custom made by Innofa and is secured in place with a series of zips and two fastenings at the front.
Talma was presented by Moroso at the Salone Internazionale Mobile in Milan last month, where the brand also launched a family of chairs influenced by the shape of a hood.
Benjamin Hubert also unveiled an armchair that weighs just three kilograms in Milan.
We interviewed the designer at our Dezeen Live event during 100% Design at the end of last year, where he talked about the importance of branding for designers.Watch the interview »
- GamFratesi designs leather-lined brass t…rays for Skultuna
- Wanders seeks creatives for Amsterdam ce…ntre
- Viktor & Rolf scenography by Studio Job
- ZiG by Ryan Frank
- Metrobowl by Frederik Roijé
- Alessandro Ciffo at Dilmos
- Workplace by TAF
- Saving/Space/Vase by Joe Velluto
- Batucada collection by Jahara Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories