London designer Benjamin Hubert has created a chair that looks like it's wrapped up in a cloak for Italian brand Moroso (+movie)
The chair is composed of a softly padded textile folded around a lightweight CNC-shaped steel frame with integrated support straps.
The stretchy fabric is custom made by Innofa and is secured in place with a series of zips and two fastenings at the front.
Talma was presented by Moroso at the Salone Internazionale Mobile in Milan last month, where the brand also launched a family of chairs influenced by the shape of a hood.
Benjamin Hubert also unveiled an armchair that weighs just three kilograms in Milan.
We interviewed the designer at our Dezeen Live event during 100% Design at the end of last year, where he talked about the importance of branding for designers.Watch the interview »
- Maarten Baas: "My Smoke furniture was an… instant success"
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&A …Museum of Childhood
- Geof Ramsay provides an alternative to s…itting on stairs with Steps bench
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- Ixion windowless private jet by Technico…n Design offers immersive panoramic views
- Jar Tops by Jorre van Ast
- Typefaces by Wim Crouwel for The Foundry
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories