London designer Benjamin Hubert has created a chair that looks like it's wrapped up in a cloak for Italian brand Moroso (+movie)
The chair is composed of a softly padded textile folded around a lightweight CNC-shaped steel frame with integrated support straps.
The stretchy fabric is custom made by Innofa and is secured in place with a series of zips and two fastenings at the front.
Talma was presented by Moroso at the Salone Internazionale Mobile in Milan last month, where the brand also launched a family of chairs influenced by the shape of a hood.
Benjamin Hubert also unveiled an armchair that weighs just three kilograms in Milan.
We interviewed the designer at our Dezeen Live event during 100% Design at the end of last year, where he talked about the importance of branding for designers.Watch the interview »
- The Woods by StokkeAustad and Andreas En…gesvik
- Casa Jasmina combines Italian design wit…h connected home technologies
- Juxtapose by Gluejeans for Droog
- Towel Hanger by Hiroomi Tahara
- Mercury by Ziiiro available in new colou…rs at Dezeen Watch Store
- Installation and crystal glasses by Maxi…m Velčovský for Lobmeyr
- Dezeen's green design selection in the I…ndependent on Sunday
- Melvin the Mini Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low Mot…ion exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories