London designer Benjamin Hubert has created a chair that looks like it's wrapped up in a cloak for Italian brand Moroso (+movie)
The chair is composed of a softly padded textile folded around a lightweight CNC-shaped steel frame with integrated support straps.
The stretchy fabric is custom made by Innofa and is secured in place with a series of zips and two fastenings at the front.
Talma was presented by Moroso at the Salone Internazionale Mobile in Milan last month, where the brand also launched a family of chairs influenced by the shape of a hood.
Benjamin Hubert also unveiled an armchair that weighs just three kilograms in Milan.
We interviewed the designer at our Dezeen Live event during 100% Design at the end of last year, where he talked about the importance of branding for designers.Watch the interview »
- Miito by Nils Chudy is an energy-saving …alternative to the kettle
- Tube Map Radio by Yuri Suzuki
- Designs by Marcel Wanders and Studio Job… feature in Moooi's latest collection
- Dezeen podcast: Airside at the Design Mu…seum
- C Collection by Yves Béhar for HBF
- Joel Karlsson designs pebble-shaped pend…ant lights for Örsjö Belysning
- Handle Pendants by Josie Morris
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- Buzz chair by Bertjan Pot for Arco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories