London designer Benjamin Hubert has created a chair that looks like it's wrapped up in a cloak for Italian brand Moroso (+movie)
The chair is composed of a softly padded textile folded around a lightweight CNC-shaped steel frame with integrated support straps.
The stretchy fabric is custom made by Innofa and is secured in place with a series of zips and two fastenings at the front.
Talma was presented by Moroso at the Salone Internazionale Mobile in Milan last month, where the brand also launched a family of chairs influenced by the shape of a hood.
Benjamin Hubert also unveiled an armchair that weighs just three kilograms in Milan.
We interviewed the designer at our Dezeen Live event during 100% Design at the end of last year, where he talked about the importance of branding for designers.Watch the interview »
- In Vein by Ayala Serfaty
- Brazilian Baroque by the Campana Brothe…rs
- Eat Drink Design at Dutch Design Week
- Inga Sempé's modular pinboard for Hay t…idies away small items
- Power Plant by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
- WOOD by Ten
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Mataerial by Petr Novikov, Saša Jokić,… Joris Laarman Lab and IAAC
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories