Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh has developed a simple wooden coat rack that leans up against a wall or corner.
Named Ondo, Kenyon Yeh's product comprises 13 parts that can be assembled from flat-pack using a handful of screws.
Five arms cross the body of the rack, creating room to hang at least ten items. There's also six rounded hooks that can facilitate hats, ties or bags.
Each part is made from oak and comes in either black or natural wood.
Other products designed by Kenyon Yeh include a two-legged side table, which also needs to lean against a wall.
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
- Doshi Levien bases Uchiwa armchair for H…ay on a traditional Japanese fan
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
- Sticks and Stones and Broken Bones by St…udio Toogood and Izé
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious abou…t being playful"
- Periscope Camera by Yaniv Berg
- Funnel by Bevk Perovic Arhitekti for Ver…tigo Bird
- Bun Boxes by Émilie Voirin
- David Adjaye pavilion unveiled
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories