Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh has developed a simple wooden coat rack that leans up against a wall or corner.
Named Ondo, Kenyon Yeh's product comprises 13 parts that can be assembled from flat-pack using a handful of screws.
Five arms cross the body of the rack, creating room to hang at least ten items. There's also six rounded hooks that can facilitate hats, ties or bags.
Each part is made from oak and comes in either black or natural wood.
Other products designed by Kenyon Yeh include a two-legged side table, which also needs to lean against a wall.
- Glück XL by Naomi Paul in The Changing …Room at Dezeen Super Store
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
- Very Good & Proper designs new legs for …MT Club Chair
- Third by Max Lamb for E&Y
- Stuck Chair by Oato
- Leather Collection by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Vanitas lamp by Charlotte Dumoncel d'Arg…ence
- Amanda Levete and Corian at LDF
- Workstead bolts together metal rods to f…orm lighting for Another Country
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories