Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh has developed a simple wooden coat rack that leans up against a wall or corner.
Named Ondo, Kenyon Yeh's product comprises 13 parts that can be assembled from flat-pack using a handful of screws.
Five arms cross the body of the rack, creating room to hang at least ten items. There's also six rounded hooks that can facilitate hats, ties or bags.
Each part is made from oak and comes in either black or natural wood.
Other products designed by Kenyon Yeh include a two-legged side table, which also needs to lean against a wall.
- Weaver's Nest by Animal Farm
- Sebastian Herkner's Collar Lamp pairs ha…nd-blown glass with a spun aluminium shade
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Fragiles at Design Miami
- Designer Christmas cards
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper by… Orproject
- Cullen Projects builds glowing perforate…d boxes for London menswear shows
- "It will be the first proper OLED desk l…amp"
- Design Museum Collection App:music
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories