Taiwan designer Kenyon Yeh has developed a simple wooden coat rack that leans up against a wall or corner.
Named Ondo, Kenyon Yeh's product comprises 13 parts that can be assembled from flat-pack using a handful of screws.
Five arms cross the body of the rack, creating room to hang at least ten items. There's also six rounded hooks that can facilitate hats, ties or bags.
Each part is made from oak and comes in either black or natural wood.
Other products designed by Kenyon Yeh include a two-legged side table, which also needs to lean against a wall.
- Passing Cloud by Tiago Barros
- Nixon watches now available at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
- Camilo Rebelo installs "trojan egg" insi…de Porto's city hall
- Jean Prouvé at the Design Museum
- Bosco by Andrea Branzi for Superego
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
- Luz Interruptus by Luzinterruptus
- Around the Corner by Amanda Levete
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories