French studio Trust in Design modelled this table on a surfboard (+ slideshow).
A solid ash lath runs through the centre, with two fins protruding underneath to which the wooden legs attach on either side.
Rounded corners and edges of the resin top were hand-sanded to mimic the profile of a surfboard.
Trust in Design has also completed the interior of a French beauty parlour with a lime green floor.
Photos are by Samuel Lehuede.
- Down Side Up by Fabrica
- Tokenlights creates pendant lamps shap…ed like Japanese fruit
- New editions of Minuteman watch by Squ…arestreet arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- Claesson Koivisto Rune uses two types …of wood to make stripy furniture
- Lasvit's new lighting collections "com…bine craftsmanship with advanced technology"
- Lee Broom's fake department store inst…allation opens in Milan
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
- Il Hoon Roh weaves carbon fibre string… into curved armchair
- Wank by Craig Alun Smith
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories