French studio Trust in Design modelled this table on a surfboard (+ slideshow).
A solid ash lath runs through the centre, with two fins protruding underneath to which the wooden legs attach on either side.
Rounded corners and edges of the resin top were hand-sanded to mimic the profile of a surfboard.
Trust in Design has also completed the interior of a French beauty parlour with a lime green floor.
Photos are by Samuel Lehuede.
- Cube by Matthias Zschaler
- Luca Nichetto's Notes screens hang from …the ceiling
- Branca by Industrial Facility for Mattia…zzi
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
- Fetishism in Fashion at MoBA 2013
- Architonic Concept Space III by Oskar Zi…eta
- Take2 by Rolf Sachs
- V4 vases by Seung-Yong Song
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories