French studio Trust in Design modelled this table on a surfboard (+ slideshow).
A solid ash lath runs through the centre, with two fins protruding underneath to which the wooden legs attach on either side.
Rounded corners and edges of the resin top were hand-sanded to mimic the profile of a surfboard.
Trust in Design has also completed the interior of a French beauty parlour with a lime green floor.
Photos are by Samuel Lehuede.
- Scout designed by Big-Game now available… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Hoog en Droog by Jephte Francissen
- MDBC Totem by Boym Partners for Ghostly …International
- Narrative Identities by Nadia Troeman
- Nendo reimagines the Navy Chair to creat…e new stool for Emeco
- BMW i Pedelec Concept
- Kartell presents new Ettore Sottsass col…lection in Memphis-themed exhibition
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert to create mout…h-blown glass installation at the V&A
- Plantation pots combine hand-thrown porc…elain with discarded glasses
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories