French studio Trust in Design modelled this table on a surfboard (+ slideshow).
A solid ash lath runs through the centre, with two fins protruding underneath to which the wooden legs attach on either side.
Rounded corners and edges of the resin top were hand-sanded to mimic the profile of a surfboard.
Trust in Design has also completed the interior of a French beauty parlour with a lime green floor.
Photos are by Samuel Lehuede.
- RCA graduate Ying Chang takes graphic de…sign’s grid system into three dimensions
- Dynamic Life by Matali Crasset for Campe…ggi
- Vitsœ relaunches 621 Side Table by Diet…er Rams
- Axis by Ramei Keum
- Glithero patterns fabric using organ mus…ic
- From Fable to Table by Amelie Onzon
- Interview with Benjamin Hubert
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Tafelstukken by Daphna Isaacs and Lauren…s Manders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories