Palma includes cooking pots and pans with lids, a frying griddle, a kettle and a condiment server. The products are all made from cast iron and intend to follow the tradition of Oigen's production techniques.
The shop is open for visitors to browse 100 of the designer's books and four products, including his Fionda chair for Mattiazzi, until 22 September.
Photography is by Nacása&Partners.
- Glacier modules by Ralston & Bau
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
- 20 Designers at Biologiska
- "Technology adds an incredible advantage… to fashion design"
- 3x3 by 3Patas for Francesc Ros Fusteria …Decoració
- Pangenerator's installation of transluce…nt pyramids flashes in waves of light
- Podcast interview: Deyan Sudjic
- Thomas Feichtner launches cutlery for Ja…rosinski & Vaugoin at Vienna Design Week
- Crystal Forest by Tokujin Yoshioka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories