Palma includes cooking pots and pans with lids, a frying griddle, a kettle and a condiment server. The products are all made from cast iron and intend to follow the tradition of Oigen's production techniques.
The shop is open for visitors to browse 100 of the designer's books and four products, including his Fionda chair for Mattiazzi, until 22 September.
Photography is by Nacása&Partners.
- Seamless collection by Zaha Hadid
- Landscape Abbreviated by Nova Jiang
- Odette by Massproductions
- Pool exhibits geometric furniture in for…mer school for Biennale Interieur 2014
- Ovale cutlery by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec for Alessi
- Tomek Ducki animates Adam and Eve's sinf…ul story like an "underground party"
- BN0035 by Braun now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- Atelier Book Chair by Kana Nakanishi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories