The poster arrives in a tube as a roll of paper, which can be framed as a 2D picture.
The paper pattern can also be cut out, folded and glued together using the tabs drawn onto the image.
The colourful graphics form different faceted animal heads, which can be used as lampshades, stacked up to create a totem pole or worn as masks.
See more information from the designer:
The goal was to create complex objects at a low price that can be used as masks, posters, lampshades or something else. To achieve a low price and be able to ship our designs worldwide we deliver our lampshades as construction sets in a role of paper.
The customers have to cut out, fold and glue the parts together by themselves - DIY. The aim of our company is not only to design lampshades, we produce them also by ourselves. All designs were printed on a large format printer and packed in our workshop in Vienna.
Until now we only produce lampshades in a simple white design. Since sometime we have the idea to bring more colour in our world and to offer our customers lampshades with designs and colour all over. We want to invite artists and designers from all over the world to be part of our company and deliver colour designs for our lampshades.
- Flower Cars in Milan
- Biennale Interieur 2014 aims to provide …"a deeper insight into what design means"
- L-INK lamp poster by Jean-Sébastien Lag…range
- Chocolate pencils by Nendo
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2010
- Ewan Jones Morris' animation for Cell So…ng by Fanfarlo explores biological structures
- Petal-shaped mobiles balance above GamFr…atesi's lounge at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Il Fiore di Novembre by Fabio Novembre
- New photos of work by Heath Nash
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories