The Claesson Koivisto Rune W131 lamps are made from sand-cast recycled aluminium and fitted with halogen reflector bulbs.
"Given the lamp's character, style and popularity, it became natural to give it more uses and it now gets introduced as both a table and a floor lamp," said the designers.
The new lamps include a desk lamp, a taller reading lamp and an uplighter with an extended vertical stem.
They come in ten different colours and follow on from the pendant lamps the designers launched at the 2013 Stockholm Fair.
Wästberg was founded by Magnus Wästberg in 2008 and has worked with renowned architects and designers such as David Chipperfield, Inga Sempé and Japanese designers Nendo, whose 30 lamps created from modular parts were unveiled by Wästberg in Stockholm last year.
- Dog or Bitch at Konarska-Konarski
- Anodised table by Max Lamb for Deadgoo…d
- Dandilight by Benjamin Hubert
- Cornell Boxes by Alison Smithson for T…ecta
- Weiwei Wang's portable kit provides ut…ensils for making fresh tofu
- e-glue vinyl wall decorations for chil…dren
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
- Barber and Osgerby's giant rotating mi…rrors reflect Raphael paintings inside the V&A
- Pillow Play modular sex toys are desig…ned for personalised pleasure
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories