The Claesson Koivisto Rune W131 lamps are made from sand-cast recycled aluminium and fitted with halogen reflector bulbs.
"Given the lamp's character, style and popularity, it became natural to give it more uses and it now gets introduced as both a table and a floor lamp," said the designers.
The new lamps include a desk lamp, a taller reading lamp and an uplighter with an extended vertical stem.
They come in ten different colours and follow on from the pendant lamps the designers launched at the 2013 Stockholm Fair.
Wästberg was founded by Magnus Wästberg in 2008 and has worked with renowned architects and designers such as David Chipperfield, Inga Sempé and Japanese designers Nendo, whose 30 lamps created from modular parts were unveiled by Wästberg in Stockholm last year.
- Workstead bolts together metal rods to f…orm lighting for Another Country
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Mirror, Mirror by Jason Bruges Studio
- Craig Robins: "Furniture companies key t…o regenerating Miami Design District"
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the b…ody into a computer mouse
- CT09 Enoki side tables by Philipp Mainze…r for e15
- Fashion fabric brand Vlisco to work with… "a list of designers"
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 3
- Vivienne Westwood launches Virgin Atlant…ic uniforms
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories