The Claesson Koivisto Rune W131 lamps are made from sand-cast recycled aluminium and fitted with halogen reflector bulbs.
"Given the lamp's character, style and popularity, it became natural to give it more uses and it now gets introduced as both a table and a floor lamp," said the designers.
The new lamps include a desk lamp, a taller reading lamp and an uplighter with an extended vertical stem.
They come in ten different colours and follow on from the pendant lamps the designers launched at the 2013 Stockholm Fair.
Wästberg was founded by Magnus Wästberg in 2008 and has worked with renowned architects and designers such as David Chipperfield, Inga Sempé and Japanese designers Nendo, whose 30 lamps created from modular parts were unveiled by Wästberg in Stockholm last year.
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing proce…ss to produce pixellated stool
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdotti…r
- Dezeen Platform: Jólan van der Wiel
- Moooi's Milan show featured huge photogr…aphs, live music and a giant unicorn rocking horse
- Porsche Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Jaime Hayón vase collection for Bisazza
- Job Cabinet by Studio Job for Lensvelt
- A Glossary for Successful Collaborations… by Form Us With Love
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel furn…iture range for Blå Station
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories