The Claesson Koivisto Rune W131 lamps are made from sand-cast recycled aluminium and fitted with halogen reflector bulbs.
"Given the lamp's character, style and popularity, it became natural to give it more uses and it now gets introduced as both a table and a floor lamp," said the designers.
The new lamps include a desk lamp, a taller reading lamp and an uplighter with an extended vertical stem.
They come in ten different colours and follow on from the pendant lamps the designers launched at the 2013 Stockholm Fair.
Wästberg was founded by Magnus Wästberg in 2008 and has worked with renowned architects and designers such as David Chipperfield, Inga Sempé and Japanese designers Nendo, whose 30 lamps created from modular parts were unveiled by Wästberg in Stockholm last year.
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallum
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garott…i
- The Gospel by Studio Job
- Joost van Bleiswijk assembles industrial… components into furniture pieces
- Nendo reconfigures office furniture elem…ents into hybrid designs for Kokuyo
- Dezeen Watch Store spring sale
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Clothing designed for chairs by Bernotat… & Co
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories