The Anyway Sofa System by Chris Martin features elements with concave and convex bends of both 30 and 90 degrees, creating flexible arrangements that can fit into awkward spaces.
"I saw a need for a sofa that closely related to the space it found itself in," said Martin. "The Anyway Sofa complements interior spaces, almost to the point where it becomes part of the architecture."
The upholstered seating can be ordered with a high or low back and modules include the option to add armrests on either end.
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: Sweeper Clock by M…aarten Baas
- Nendo bottles 20 "different kinds of rai…n" for Words installation
- Fibre Evolution by Marc Sadler
- Menu begins production of cloche-shaped …lamps by Grethe Meyer
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- Plato's Collection by Amila Hrustić
- Nendo designs Winnie-the-Pooh glassware …for Walt Disney Japan
- Mia Cinelli's limb-like weighted blanket… is designed to ease feelings of grief
- Daytimer watch by Will Alsop with Federi…co Grazzini for Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories