The Anyway Sofa System by Chris Martin features elements with concave and convex bends of both 30 and 90 degrees, creating flexible arrangements that can fit into awkward spaces.
"I saw a need for a sofa that closely related to the space it found itself in," said Martin. "The Anyway Sofa complements interior spaces, almost to the point where it becomes part of the architecture."
The upholstered seating can be ordered with a high or low back and modules include the option to add armrests on either end.
- Dirk Vander Kooij uses a robotic arm to …print vases from scrap plastic
- Bertha by Donna Wilson for SCP at MOST
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making pro…cess to create wax tables
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Food and Design videos: Kiki van Eijk
- Designed in Hackney: Scan Mobile by Jaso…n Bruges Studio
- Cycling shoes by Tracey Neuls for Tokyob…ike
- Plastic Relics by Committee for Cibone E…ditions
- Asimov's First Law scales by Alice Wang
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories