Although Nendo has previously created a series of stores for the shoe company, this is only the second time the two have collaborated on a wearable design and follows on from their previous creation – shoes with laces threaded through the uppers.
Each coloured lens in a pair of Eclipse sunglasses is fixed to opposite corners of the acetate frame, with one positioned over the other. The edges of the lenses create a line around the inside of the frame.
"The lenses slide perfectly together without any space between them, thus avoiding any risk of air bubbles," said Nendo.
The eyewear comes in three colour combinations: brown/grey, blue/gradient-black and red/green.
The plastic frames for the three variations are translucent grey, opaque black and clear. Nendo has also designed the leather cases for the glasses and a lens-shaped cleaning cloth.
Nendo's shop designs for Camper include a Camper Together branch in New York City lined with hundreds of white shoes.
- Bar stool by Aurélien Barbry features… multiple footrests to fit any user
- Field Dressing by Sruli Recht
- Viktor & Rolf turns Van Gogh artworks …into sculptural haute-couture garments
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
- Jaime Hayón shoes for Camper
- So-So Chairs by Jean Nouvel for Emeco
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Orolog by Jaime Hayon launches exclusi…vely at Dezeen Watch Store pop-up
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà …Office
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories