Although Nendo has previously created a series of stores for the shoe company, this is only the second time the two have collaborated on a wearable design and follows on from their previous creation – shoes with laces threaded through the uppers.
Each coloured lens in a pair of Eclipse sunglasses is fixed to opposite corners of the acetate frame, with one positioned over the other. The edges of the lenses create a line around the inside of the frame.
"The lenses slide perfectly together without any space between them, thus avoiding any risk of air bubbles," said Nendo.
The eyewear comes in three colour combinations: brown/grey, blue/gradient-black and red/green.
The plastic frames for the three variations are translucent grey, opaque black and clear. Nendo has also designed the leather cases for the glasses and a lens-shaped cleaning cloth.
Nendo's shop designs for Camper include a Camper Together branch in New York City lined with hundreds of white shoes.
- Second Nature by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Made in Italy talks: Italian Design on t…he Road
- The Bradley Black tactile timepiece laun…ches exclusively at Dezeen Watch Store
- Modern Day Snail Mail by Cristina Vanko
- All the Forces at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- Gaetano Pesce for Melissa
- Pangenerator's installation of transluce…nt pyramids flashes in waves of light
- Noyberg & Bulka uses sewing machines to …stamp ink patterns onto clothes
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories