Although Nendo has previously created a series of stores for the shoe company, this is only the second time the two have collaborated on a wearable design and follows on from their previous creation – shoes with laces threaded through the uppers.
Each coloured lens in a pair of Eclipse sunglasses is fixed to opposite corners of the acetate frame, with one positioned over the other. The edges of the lenses create a line around the inside of the frame.
"The lenses slide perfectly together without any space between them, thus avoiding any risk of air bubbles," said Nendo.
The eyewear comes in three colour combinations: brown/grey, blue/gradient-black and red/green.
The plastic frames for the three variations are translucent grey, opaque black and clear. Nendo has also designed the leather cases for the glasses and a lens-shaped cleaning cloth.
Nendo's shop designs for Camper include a Camper Together branch in New York City lined with hundreds of white shoes.
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Dominic Wilcox's absurd inventions displ…ayed in Selfridges' window
- Trufa by Anton García-Abril
- Interactive slideshow: One Nordic Furnit…ure Company extends flat-pack furniture range
- Making of Zaha Hadid's NOVA shoes for Un…ited Nude
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
- TZOA wearable environment tracker measur…es UV and air pollution
- Nike UK Headquarters redesign by Rosie L…ee
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories