Dezeen believes that information should be freely available to all, but we also believe that sources should be properly credited and that intellectual property rights should be respected. Dezeen and its content is protected by international copyright law (see below).
However, we are generally happy for individuals and websites to repost elements of the information and images on www.dezeen.com, so long as:
- Dezeen is cited as the source with a prominent (ideally above-the-fold) credit and link to the relevant page on our site, eg "(via Dezeen)" or "Seen on Dezeen" etc;
- All copyright notices are respected, with credits and links to authors and photographers included next to the relevant text, images etc, and the permission of the copyright holder sought in advance;
- Reposting is not excessive - don't repost stories in their entirety and don't repost every story we publish!
- Our content is freely accessible to all internet visitors, without pay or registration barriers.
- You take reasonable steps to ensure third-party sites do not repost our content from your site, eg by clearly publishing your own copyright notice.
If in doubt, or if you want to discuss syndication, please contact us.
If the above requests are not observed we reserve the right to act in accordance with our rights as set out in our copyright notice as follows:
Copyright © Dezeen Limited 2006-2010
All intellectual property rights in all aspects of this website, including (without limitation) design, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects, belong to Dezeen Limited and/or Dezeen Limited's content providers and/or authors (including but not restricted to architects, designers, photographers, visualisers and model-makers).
In accessing and using www.dezeen.com and related sites, you agree that you may not download content except for personal, non-commercial reference. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Dezeen Limited as, or on behalf of, the copyright owner.
For rights clearance please contact us.