Design Miami update: London designer Barnaby Barford showed a large collection of mirrors, figurines and other porcelain objects at Design Miami, where he was exhibiting with David Gill Galleries.
The one-off pieces are made by cutting up and re-assembling antique and mass-manufactured ceramics.
"Well I Think You've Done a Cracking Job"
"No Regrets Old Man"
"You Sexy Bitch"
"Here's One I Made Earlier"
"Oh, I Thought it Would Be Bigger"
"Shit! Now I'm Going To Be Really Late"
"Struggling Will Only Make It Worse"
See more of the collection in the "One-offs" sections of Barnaby's site.
- Special Spoons by Ineke Hans come like a… model kit
- New Pinterest board: Swedish design
- More from Design Academy Eindhoven gradu…ation show 2007
- Nicole Goymann and Christoph John create… shoes from deconstructed silkworm cocoons
- Ny Svensk Slöjd (Contemporary Swedish H…andicraft)
- Kitchenware by Ole Jensen for Room Copen…hagen
- SuperDesign at Victoria House, London
- Maaike Roozenburg combines augmented rea…lity and digital prototyping to create smart fakes
- Animal Wall by Gitta Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories