Design Miami update: London designer Barnaby Barford showed a large collection of mirrors, figurines and other porcelain objects at Design Miami, where he was exhibiting with David Gill Galleries.
The one-off pieces are made by cutting up and re-assembling antique and mass-manufactured ceramics.
"Well I Think You've Done a Cracking Job"
"No Regrets Old Man"
"You Sexy Bitch"
"Here's One I Made Earlier"
"Oh, I Thought it Would Be Bigger"
"Shit! Now I'm Going To Be Really Late"
"Struggling Will Only Make It Worse"
See more of the collection in the "One-offs" sections of Barnaby's site.
- Amy Congdon's couture fashion integrates… textile design and tissue engineering
- Honeywell joins connected-home market wi…th Lyric smart thermostat
- King and Queen Chair by Jeong Yong
- Cloud Chair by Richard Hutten
- Perspectives by John Pawson at St Paul's… Cathedral
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
- Furniture made from waste tiles by Tsuyo…shi Hayashi
- Materiality by Benjamin Hubert
- Gates by Romain Lagrange
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories