Design Miami update: London designer Barnaby Barford showed a large collection of mirrors, figurines and other porcelain objects at Design Miami, where he was exhibiting with David Gill Galleries.
The one-off pieces are made by cutting up and re-assembling antique and mass-manufactured ceramics.
"Well I Think You've Done a Cracking Job"
"No Regrets Old Man"
"You Sexy Bitch"
"Here's One I Made Earlier"
"Oh, I Thought it Would Be Bigger"
"Shit! Now I'm Going To Be Really Late"
"Struggling Will Only Make It Worse"
See more of the collection in the "One-offs" sections of Barnaby's site.
- Making a Silk Screen by Nina Levett
- Furniture by Benjamin Hubert for De La E…spada
- Per Finne's Umami Santoku knife combines… Norwegian and Japanese design
- Circle or Dot by Giha Woo
- 50 projects_25 objects + 25 spaces by N…endo
- Kranen/Gille at Gallery Fumi
- SKVÍS by Siggi Eggertsson at Spark Des…ign Space
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
- Trash Me lamps by Victor Vetterlein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories