Design Miami update: London designer Barnaby Barford showed a large collection of mirrors, figurines and other porcelain objects at Design Miami, where he was exhibiting with David Gill Galleries.
The one-off pieces are made by cutting up and re-assembling antique and mass-manufactured ceramics.
"Well I Think You've Done a Cracking Job"
"No Regrets Old Man"
"You Sexy Bitch"
"Here's One I Made Earlier"
"Oh, I Thought it Would Be Bigger"
"Shit! Now I'm Going To Be Really Late"
"Struggling Will Only Make It Worse"
See more of the collection in the "One-offs" sections of Barnaby's site.
- Wave Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz open…s "like a paper fan"
- Electronic Calculator XS by plusminuszer…o
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- New furniture by Pinch
- Building Bytes 3D printed bricks by Bria…n Peters
- Underwater by David Bowen
- House of Furniture Parts by Studio Makki…nk & Bey
- Boombench by NL Architects
- The Woolly Chair by Jason Miller
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories