Design Miami update: London designer Barnaby Barford showed a large collection of mirrors, figurines and other porcelain objects at Design Miami, where he was exhibiting with David Gill Galleries.
The one-off pieces are made by cutting up and re-assembling antique and mass-manufactured ceramics.
"Well I Think You've Done a Cracking Job"
"No Regrets Old Man"
"You Sexy Bitch"
"Here's One I Made Earlier"
"Oh, I Thought it Would Be Bigger"
"Shit! Now I'm Going To Be Really Late"
"Struggling Will Only Make It Worse"
See more of the collection in the "One-offs" sections of Barnaby's site.
- Twin'Z concept car by Ross Lovegrove for… Renault
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Zouhria by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuks…as Architects
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £1…00 on GO by Naoto Fukasawa
- London design shop Folklore launches Cor…e Collection
- World Cup footballers wear Battlepack bo…ots by Adidas
- Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- Steel frames are bolted together to form… Flexible Order modular furniture system
- Richard Hutten designs combined conferen…ce and ping pong table
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories